After Google has announced that they will shutdown the Google Reader service, many Windows 10, 8 users have started to look for alternatives both on their Windows 10, 8 tablets and Windows 10, 8 desktop devices. Today we are writing about Readiy, which seems to be one of the best Windows 10, 8 Feedly apps to try out.
In the past, we have shared with you plenty of Windows 10, 8 news apps to try out, as well as five of the best Windows 10, 8 RSS feed reader apps. But if that’s not enough and you are looking for a specific Windows 10, 8 Feedly client, then Readiy is the one you should download (link at the end of the article). Readiy will be a beautiful replacement of Feedly or Google Reader on your Windows 10, 8 tablet or even on your Windows 10, 8 desktop device.
- READ ALSO: 6 best fake news detectors for PC
Best Windows 10, 8 Feedly app: Readiy
Redesigned for 8.1. Readiy is a Feedly client/RSS reader. Simple, no frill, fast (no really, it’s fast), intuitive and beautiful. Give it a shot and you’ll know why tens of thousands of users love Readiy. Note: Feedly requires a Google account to sign in. Create a free Feedly account at feedly.com to be able to use Readiy.
Readiy has also been redesigned for Windows 10, 8.1 and it looks even better than before. The free version of Readiy is really gorgeous and proof to that is the good number of ratings but you can also choose the Pro version which comes with more features. Also, thanks to full Windows 10, 8.1 support, you can pin it to the Start Screen and choose whatever size you wish to.
Among the most important features of this great Windows 10, 8 Feedly app we find the fast synchronization speed, the image rich layout, multiple reading modes, sharing options, multiple themes, the ability to control tile sizes on items view, multiple live tiles, sorting and filtering, quick access to main functions, keyboard fully supported, safe authentication and background notifications. Follow the link from below to get it from the Windows Store.
Here are some of Readiy’s key features:
- Fast Feedly sync.
- Multiple reading modes (Instapaper, readability, inline browser).
- Sharing options that allow you to share full articles to OneNote, EverNote, and more.
- Multiple themes are supported, including light, dark, gray, sepia.
- You can mark previous articles as read as you scroll and use various criteria to do this ( all/week old/day old)
- Full keyboard support.
- Safe oAuth2.0 authentication which means that the app does not have access to your ID and password.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 5+ Best RSS Reader Apps for Windows 10
- 5 best Windows 10 news apps
- Best 7 Windows 8, 10 Apps This Week