- Windscribe is a popular VPN service because it has a free version, without any time limitations or credit card registration. Find out if Windscribe really works with Netflix.
- Learn how to watch Netflix with Windscribe by following our easy guide below. Troubleshoot any connection issues that you might stumble upon and discover a better VPN.
- If you're experiencing any errors with Netflix, check out our Netflix Troubleshooting Hub.
- To see what other streaming services you can unblock, join our Streaming VPN section.
However, many VPN users are only interested in unblocking Netflix. If you’re one of them, you probably want to know if Windscribe works with Netflix.
Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
Price convenient VPN service with all-rounded security features.
Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
Browse the web from multiple devices with industry-standard security protocols.
Can I use Windscribe VPN with Netflix?
Yes, you can definitely use Windscribe VPN with Netflix if you’re living or traveling to a foreign country and can’t watch your favorite movies and TV series. The VPN service supports Netflix US, UK, Canada, and Japan. However, there’s a catch.
Although you can use Windscribe for free, it comes with some limitations. And some of them are that you can’t use the VPN servers dedicated to unblocking Netflix, called Windflix US, UK, CA, and JP.
How can I watch Netflix with Windscribe VPN
- Get a premium Windscribe subscription plan.
- Download and set up the VPN client on your device.
- Open Windscribe and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to a Windflix VPN server*.
- Start watching Netflix.
*Make sure to connect to a Windflix VPN server in the same location as the Netflix library you’re trying to unblock. For instance, if you want to watch Netflix US, connect to Windflix US.
Windscribe has servers in more than 63 countries and 110 cities, giving you unrestricted access to the best Netflix catalogs. It uses OpenVPN with up to 256-bit AES military-grade encryption to keep you safe on the Internet.
It also protects your browsing sessions from ads and malware using R.O.B.E.R.T. And, if you need to turn your PC into a secure Wi-Fi hotspot, you can use a built-in feature.
More about Windscribe:
- No identifying logs
- ScribeForce for team accounts
- Works with Mac, Windows, Chrome, Firefox, iPhone, Linux
- 3-day money-back guarantee
Unblock Netflix US, UK, Canada, and Japan and watch unrestricted streaming with this VPN.
Windscribe not working with Netflix
- Update the Windscribe app to the latest version, but don’t use beta editions.
- Connect to a different Windflix server.
- Use the Stealth protocol with port 443 to hide VPN traffic.
- Make sure your system’s date and time settings are correct.
- Add an exception for Windscribe in the Windows firewall.
- Get the newest Windows updates and security patches.
- Reset Internet settings by flushing DNS and resetting Winsock.
- Clear browser cache if you’re not using a Netflix app.
- Use Windscribe’s customer support to ask for help.
Switch to a better VPN for Netflix
If you can’t get Windscribe to work with Netflix or if it often fails to unblock it, consider dropping this VPN service and switching to a more suitable tool for Netflix, such as CyberGhost VPN.
Made by Kape Technologies, CyberGhost VPN can unblock more Netflix catalogs than Windscribe, including Netflix US, UK, Canada, India, France, and Germany. It has a special category of VPN servers dedicated to streaming, which you can quickly access.
The app supports exclusive DNS servers and DNS leak protection, OpenVPN with 256-bit encryption, split tunneling, a kill switch, along with an ad and malware blocker. It has an impressive network of over 6,500 servers spread across 89 countries.
More about CyberGhost VPN:
- No traffic logs
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox
- Up to 45-day money-back guarantee
- 1-day free trial for Windows and Mac
- 7-day free trial for iOS and Android
Use a more reliable VPN to unblock the best Netflix catalogs and enjoy unlimited streaming.
To summarize, you can use Windscribe to unblock Netflix but only if you get the premium version of the VPN app. If you encounter connection issues with Netflix, there are ways to troubleshoot them.
However, if you don’t feel that Windscribe is good enough for the popular streaming service, consider using a better VPN for Netflix, such as CyberGhost VPN.
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.