Wunderlist is one of the best to-do list apps on the market, but many users reported that Wunderlist doesn’t sync on their PC. This can be a big problem, especially if you have multiple tasks that you need to keep track of across multiple devices.
Although this issue can be problematic, there is a way to fix it, and today we’re going to show you how to do it.
What to do if Wunderlist doesn’t sync on Windows 10?
1. Add tasks manually in Incognito mode
- Open your browser.
- Start browsing in Incognito mode and go to the Wunderlist’s website.
- Log in with your account credentials.
- Compare the tasks, and make sure that all tasks are available on your device.
- If not, you’ll need to add the tasks manually in your browser.
- Now click the Sync button in top right corner to sync the tasks.
- Now log out of Wunderlist on all your devices and log back in.
- Check if your tasks are synced properly.
2. Use the web version or the browser extension
- Go to Wunderlist website in your browser and check if all your tasks are available.
- If so, you can continue using the web version until the issue is resolved.
- Alternatively, you can download the browser extension and use it instead of the web version.
There you go, two simple solutions that might help you fix Wunderlist syncing problems on Windows 10. In most cases, you can fix the problem simply by syncing from the web app directly, but if that doesn’t work, we advise to use the official Wunderlist extension as a workaround or until Wunderlist developers don’t fix the issue.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Here’s how to hide completed tasks on Microsoft To-Do
- Todoist app for Windows 10 is officially released, no longer in preview
- 5 best reminder software to never forget anything