- Each video game that supports the futuristic Xbox Series X will get a special badge.
- The optimized for Series X badge is for titles that support hardware-accelerated ray tracing, superior frame rates, and faster load times.
- Eager to explore more Windows 10 and console titles? Check out our Gaming section for direction and guides!
- To catch up with the latest updates on the next-gen gaming console, visit the Xbox hub!
There’s a good reason why Xbox Series X is rightfully a next-gen gaming console. For starters, it introduces never-experienced-before gameplay, powered by groundbreaking graphics, superior resolution and frame rates, faster load times, and more.
However, not every title that’s out there so far is ready for the next-gen gaming console. That’s why each video game that supports the futuristic Xbox features will get an Optimized for Series X badge.
Up to 22 video games are Xbox Series X ready
Also, Microsoft’s first Xbox 20/20 event in May showcased several titles that delivered the next-gen gameplay everyone now anticipates. Fans should expect more such titles to come out before the launch of the console this holiday. Here’s the latest list :
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Bright Memory Infinite
- Call of the Sea
- Chivalry 2
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny 2
- DiRT 5
- FIFA 21
- Gears 5
- Halo Infinite
- Hitman 3
- Madden NFL 21
- Marvel’s Avengers
- Scarlet Nexus
- Second Extinction
- The Ascent
- The Medium
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon
If you buy a game with the Optimized for Series X badge, you can be sure that the title supports the following features:
- DirectX 12 Ultimate: This Xbox Series X tech supports features such as hardware-accelerated ray tracing. It enables the production of hyper-realistic lighting effects in video games. Any graphics card with the DirectX 12 Ultimate logo supports the unprecedented visual fidelity in gameplay.
- Faster load times: Games optimized for Xbox Velocity Architecture that leverages custom solid-state storage, hardware, and integrated systems to accelerate load times in and out of games.
- Steadier frame rates: Games will showcase higher and stable frame rates, possibly within the range of 60 frames per seconds to 120 fps, at 4k resolution.
Which Xbox Series X optimized title is your favorite? You can let us know via the comments section below.