- Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon message can be alarming, but today we'll show you how to fix it.
- One way to fix this problem is to update your drivers manually or with a specialized software.
- Updating Windows 10 using a dedicated tool is another way to fix this issue on your PC.
- If you're encountering Your version of Windows has reached end of service message, be sure to disable the problematic devices.
Getting the Windows 10 near the end of service message can be confusing as it does not offer additional information on why this message has appeared all of a sudden.
Many users report getting the following message:
Seeing this message on your device would make anyone worry and even panic, but there is no need to since it can be easily solved.
We will explore in this article the exact steps you need to make in order to solve the end of service Windows 10 message, so make sure to keep on reading.
How can I fix the error message Windows 10 end of service?
1. Check if your device is among the tested ones
Before proceeding with any actions in order to fix the end of service error message make sure that your device is listed in the list of devices tested for Windows 10 version 2004 (May, 2020).
You can check if this is the case or not, depending on what device you are using by accessing this list of tested devices.
2. Update your drivers
Many of the error messages are caused as a result of faulty or outdated drivers which is why ensuring they are updated is essential.
Users reported issues with Conexant SmartHD Audio, but there’s a quick and easy way to update them and fix this issue.
Drivers are essential for your PC and all the programs that you use daily. If you want to avoid crashes, freezes, bugs, lag or any other problems, you will need to keep them updated.Constantly checking for driver updates is time consuming. Fortunately, you can use an automated solution that will safely check for new updates and apply them with ease, and that’s why we strongly recommend DriverFix.Follow these easy steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
3. Update Windows 10
- Go to Start and select Settings from the list.
- Locate and click on the Update & Security option.
- Next, click on Windows update and go to the Download and install option.
- If this option is not available, click on the Check for updates option.
- Wait for the process to complete and restart your device.
We would recommend that you use a specialized tool for Updating Windows 10 since it will work faster and it is more reliable.
A couple of users suggested that you need to disable certain drivers in order to successfully update. To do that, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.
- Locate your audio driver.
- Right-click it and select Uninstall device.
- If available, check Remove driver software for this device. Now click on Uninstall.
Right-click the audio device, and choose Disable device.
- After uninstalling and disabling the audio device, try to update Windows 10 again.
It costs nothing to update to the new feature release of Windows 10 and doing so will get rid of the end of service message.
Its also important to know that once you update your Windows 10 device you will not lose any of the files stored on your device so it is completely safe.
Nonetheless, having a backup is always a good idea in case any issues appear after the upgrade.
We hope that one of the solutions presented in this article helped you solved the the problem with Windows 10 will reach the end of service soon message.