- Do you think that it’s time to create visual content that won't get unnoticed on your YouTube channel? You cannot do it unless you choose the best channel art maker software.
- All roads lead to Adobe Photoshop if you want to create beautiful YouTube banners to gain more subscribers.
- Adobe Photoshop is the most reliable YouTube channel art maker software tool out there. However, Adobe Spark and Canva are also great options you may consider.
- Creating eye-catching work art with only a little time and effort should be your goal, so don’t stop here. Our Graphic & Design Hub is waiting for you.
YouTube needs no introduction. Both businesses and individuals use it to share content with the world, so your channel should better look professional.
Are you looking for the very best YouTube channel art maker software tools? Believe it or not, some applications are completely free while graphic designers aren’t.
Not even our professional-grade software choice below can empty your pocket. Things get easily confusing when having a wide range of options to look at.
Therefore, let us make your choice a bit easier. Here you’ll find some of the greatest YouTube channel art maker apps out there.
What’s the best YouTube channel art maker software to get?
With a clean and tidy interface and a lot of features and controls, Adobe Photoshop is the definite YouTube channel art maker software of the moment.
Unleash your creative potential and don’t let anything stop you from playing with color and effects, various filters and textures or stock resources and illustrations.
Since you can easily create your own unique projects, be sure that your YouTube channel page will look stunning, no matter what device users are viewing it on. This will help you gain new subscribers in a blink of an eye.
Some key features to expect from Adobe Photoshop:
- Included Camera RAW to easily edit all popular RAW file formats and, along with TIFFs and JPEGs support
- Various image layers may be used to create complex combinations from two or more images
- Easy customization of designs
- Work is automatically saved to the cloud
- New features/fixes for customer-reported issues and security issues are rolling out regularly
Adobe Spark is a very powerful program used by many professional editors and beginners alike.
Yes, you can create outstanding presentations, social media images, single-page websites, and graphics even if you lack design experience.
Creating art for your YouTube channel is enjoyable when you have premium templates and over 200 fonts Adobe Spark at your disposal.
Moreover, it’s easy to invite others to work on your branded projects. Adobe Spark will make sure you’re all being challenged and having lots of fun.
Some key features to expect from Adobe Spark:
- Text animation and GIFs to add motion and keep everyone’s interest alive
- Exclusive Adobe Fonts to help you stand out from the crowd
- Surprisingly easy to navigate
- Intuitive sharing capabilities
- Adobe Spark community to help you deal with lack of inspiration
Many of you know Canva as a premium stock image library and a source of amazing photo editing tools.
However, this online image editor is also a great recommendation to all those who plan to design social media posts and YouTube channel art.
Moreover, working as part of a team can be challenging. Features such as team sharing, built-in commenting and sharing edit access to designs with people outside of your team through a design link are there to help you out.
Some key features to expect from Canva:
- Amazing templates, logos, fonts, and graphics
- Create designs with custom dimensions and quick expert options in multiple formats – PDF, JPG, PNG, to name a few
- Intuitive built-in social sharing and presentation mode
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) for enhanced security
Unlike competitors, Fotor is mostly known as one of the best online photo editors. In spite of that, it may be easily used as a decent YouTube channel art maker.
High-end features are conspicuously missing, as you may basically choose a preset design and insert new text or add multiple layers to your images.
Video editing professionals may want more control over their YouTube projects than this software can give, that’s true. However, precisely its ease of use makes it a great choice for casual users.
Some key features to expect from Fotor:
- Extremely intuitive interface
- Extensive photo retouching kit to make yourself look amazing
- Various sliders for brightness, contrast, exposure, vignette and plenty of other options to pick from
- Stunning collage projects with just a few clicks
- Short video tutorials for extra help
Crello has a lot of tools you may immediately use to create completely original pieces of art for your YouTube channel.
Feel free to upload your very own fonts and images or choose one of the pre-designed options and let your imagination run wild.
If you choose the Pro version of this creative design maker, then get ready for premium templates as well, not to mention that turning static designs into animations will be just a couple of clicks away.
Some key features to expect from Crello:
- Countless YouTube channel art templates
- Access to 140 million stock images
- Rich font library
- Premium features for all members of your team
The five YouTube channel art maker software tools above make your goal easier than ever. Gaining more subscribers won’t take up too much of your energy, so make sure you choose wisely and let the fun begin.
In case of having any questions, just let us know by using the comments area below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Channel art is known as the background or large banner at the top of your YouTube page.
Make YouTube channel art on your own computer. By using Adobe Photoshop, you have full control over your channel’s look.
To make YouTube channel art for free, try out Crello or Fotor. They both have free versions with lots of tools for original pieces of YouTube art at your disposal.