Mixer is another emerging streaming platform for game streamers. Being a Microsoft service, Mixer comes integrated with Xbox console. However, some users have reported “That account is not linked with any mixer account” error when the users try to sign in or sign up for Mixer. Several users have reported similar issues in the Microsoft Community forums.
I’ve used mixer for about 2 years now and have never had any problems logging in. About a week ago I was signed out on all of my devices and can’t get back in. My password has not changed so that’s not the problem. Whenever I try to sign into mixer with my Microsoft account, it says that my account isn’t linked with a mixer account. I don’t know how all of the sudden my account could just disappear like that.
If you are also troubled by this error, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you fix That account is not linked with any mixer account error in Xbox.
How to Fix that account is not linked with any mixer account
1. Sign in using a Different Device
- As a workaround, you can try to fix the issue by signing into your Mixer account using a different device.
- Use your smartphone or tablet or PC to access the Mixer web page.
- Login to your Profile and try to link your account with Mixer.
- If the linking goes through, the error on your Xbox could be a temporary problem and should be resolved in time.
2. Unlink and Relink your account
- If you are using another account on your Xbox, you may need to unlink and relink your account.
- Go to Mixer.com.
- If you already have a Mixer account, click on Login and select Microsoft.
- Enter your Microsoft account credentials that you used on your Xbox console to sign in.
- Click the Profile in the upper-right corner and select Account > Unlink your Microsoft Account.
- One signed out, you need to link your preferred Mixer account to your Microsoft Account.
- At Mixer.com, log in with the Mixer account you want to use.
- Click the Profile icon in the upper-right corner and select Account > Link your Microsoft Account.
- Now enter your Microsoft account info and save the changes.
- Get back to your Xbox console and try signing into your Mixer account again and check for any improvements.
3. Contact Support
- First, try to connect your Xbox to your smartphone’s hotspot if possible. Users have reported that they were able to login to their Mixer account using a mobile access point.
- If not, contact Mixer support. The support should be able to help you better in case the issue has only affected your account.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE: