The Amazon Fire Stick is a simple device that people use for streaming on TV. They can watch Netflix, HBO NOW, BBC news, and many other channels.
However, quite a few users encountered a major issue with the Amazon Fire Stick. The device is not detected by the TV. People are getting the “No signal” message on their screen.
Fortunately, you can fix this problem quickly. There are many reasons why the Amazon Fire Stick has no signal. Today we will show you what to do if Amazon Fire Stick is not recognized by the TV.
What can I do if my Amazon Fire Stick is not detected by the TV?
1. Make sure your Power indicator is static
If the Power light indicator is fluctuating or stops when streaming, then something is wrong with the power cord or the power plug. Make sure everything is ok with the power source.
Check the power cord, plug, and socket for damages. If everything seems fine, connect the power cord to another socket.
2. Check the HDMI cable
Sometimes, HDMI cable and ports become deteriorated due to wear.
Make sure your HDMI cable is not faulty and stays fixed in the port. Disconnect and reconnect the cable to see if you can solve the issue.
Also, you should use only an authenticated cable.
If everything seems fine, try connecting the cable to another port.
3. Reconnect your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Make your TV set OFF.
- Remove the stick from the HDMI port of the TV.
- Unplug the power cord from the stick.
- Wait at least 5-10 minutes, and then replug the power cord to the Amazon Fire TV stick and wait for 5 minutes.
- Make your TV set ON.
- Reconnect the Fire TV stick with the HDMI port.
- Press any button on the Fire TV remote. Wait for a few seconds after each input. It might take time to execute the commands.
4. Ensure you select the correct resolution
The incorrect resolution might affect your streaming. So, make sure you select the right resolution for your display. Press the UP and REWIND buttons from your Fire Stick remote. Then, select Use current resolution.
The image below shows you the resolutions for each type of display.
So, you can fix this issue with some quick solutions. Make sure you get a good connection with the power source and your HDMI cable and port are not damaged.
Also, reconnect your Amazon Fire TV stick and make sure you selected the correct resolution for your monitor.
Did our solutions help you fix the problem? Do let us know in the comments section below!
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to permanently remove Continue to watch message on Netflix
- 3 best antivirus for Amazon Web Service to protect your cloud account
- 7 best VPN software for Amazon Prime