Amazon Fire TV stick is a video streaming device. With it, you can stream video and audio apps, such as Netflix and Spotify.
People from all around the world are using this device, so it is a successful technology. However, nothing is perfect and Amazon Fire TV stick is no exception.
Quite a few users can’t connect the Amazon Fire Tv stick to Wi-Fi. Fortunately, there are some solutions available for this major issue.
Today we will show you what to do to fix the problem for good.
What to do if Amazon Fire TV stick not connecting to server
1. Set up your network
To make your Amazon Fire TV stick work, you should set it up properly. To do that, follow the steps below.
- When you see the “unable to connect to network” message, press and hold the Home button for at least 10 seconds.
- This will bring a message in the bottom-right corner saying that the new remote has connected.
- Navigate through the options to set up your connection.
2. Restart the device
Sometimes, a simple restart might solve the issue.
- Press and hold the Select button for at least 5 seconds. This will put the remote into pair mode.
- Press and the Select and Play buttons together to restart the device.
3. Reset the device
If the solution above doesn’t work, try resetting your device to fix the connectivity issue in the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Click Settings on your Fire TV.
- Click on System.
- Scroll down and choose Reset to Factory Defaults.
- The message “You are about to reset your Fire TV to its original factory settings. Your sign-in information and personal preferences will be lost” will appear. Click on the Reset button.
- The restore process will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Wait for your Amazon Fire TV to reset.
It is worth mentioning that this problem appeared after people used a new Wi-Fi connection.
Luckily, you can solve this issue quickly with our easy solutions. Set up your new network, restart the device and if these operations don’t work, reset your device.
Did our solutions work for you? Did you find another method to solve this issue? Do let us know in the comments section below!
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Amazon Prime won’t work when VPN is enabled? Here are some fixes
- Top 4 TV tuner software for Windows 10
- Netflix stream stuck? Here’s how to fix this issue [EASY GUIDE]