Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- The best AWS antivirus is one that protects your cloud account and doesn't interfere with your daily routine.
- Featuring protection for cloud-based apps, such as email and storage, our top picks are powerful choices.
- There are also solutions with a great level of customization and AWS protection.
- You can find in our list a free solution for your cloud, that is able to block even highly sophisticated threats.
At the moment, Amazon Web Services is one of the most popular cloud computing platforms in the world.
In exchange for a yearly subscription fee, Amazon allows subscribers to have a wide range of virtual clusters of computers through the Internet.
Recently there have been reports of hacking into users’ cloud accounts. Meanwhile, this has placed more emphasis on the need to have an antivirus software tool that protects users’ data.
Since most of the cloud services go through browsers it is essential for your antivirus to support cloud security as hackers can exploit the weakness in users’ networks and access your cloud information.
Also, keep in mind that they are recommended to all those looking for:
- AWS malware protection – If you like to use AWS services, then you’re clearly looking for the best malware protection
- AWS antivirus Linux – The AWS infrastructure is also built to meet the requirements of Linus users, however, antivirus protection is mandatory for them as well
- Antivirus AWS cloud – Real-time antivirus protection is a must for AWS cloud infrastructures, in case of being confused about all those choices out there, use our curated list from the start
So today, we will discuss top antivirus choices that offer adequate security for your Amazon Web Services.
Secure your devices with award-winning cybersecurity technology.
Maximize your PC's security and performance with top-notch digital threat detection.
Keep secure with groundbreaking AI detection and prevention technology.
Browse the web securely for up to 3 devices across Windows, Mac, iOS or Android systems.
Best security tool for intense browsing activity.
What is the best AWS antivirus to protect your cloud account?
ESET PROTECT Entry – Greatest cloud security
ESET PROTECT Entry, like its name, says, represents a comprehensive security solution with a cloud-based console, from where you can manage all your devices.
It features preventive protection for cloud-based applications such as email and storage, in addition to its powerful combination of spam filtering, anti‑malware scanning, and anti‑phishing capabilities.
Furthermore, the cloud security sandbox is a powerful, isolated test environment in which a suspicious program is executed, and its behavior is observed, analyzed, and reported in an automated manner.
This tool can be very useful against zero-day threats, including ransomware. You will also get real-time protection for your company’s data passing through all general servers.
Some important features include:
- Advanced multilayered protection for computers, smartphones, and virtual machines
- File Server Security
- Blocks all spam and malware at the server level, before they reach users’ mailboxes
- Full Disk Encryption
- Custom notifications
ESET Protect EntryUse a comprehensive solution for your cloud applications, email, storage, and accounts.
Bitdefender Total Security – Powerful firewall shield
Bitdefender is a major giant in the antivirus industry with its array of products offered to consumers and rates high in customer satisfaction.
This program identifies and blocks malicious traffic from infected websites. The software also performs web filtering whereby it checks out potentially harmful websites before you access them.
The anti-phishing feature also prevents users from falling prey to phishing websites and secures users’ data.
Bitdefender has extensions for Firefox and Microsoft Edge which enables it to block phishing and infected websites.
The firewall tool works well with the default Windows firewall and gives an extra layer of protection against hackers looking to exploit gaps in your Internet and Wi-Fi connections.
Some other best features:
- A high rate of detection of malware
- Parental control feature
- Extra layers of protection
- Competitive prices
Bitdefender Total SecurityLet Bitdefender Total Security protect your cloud account in real time.
TotalAV – Zero-day cloud protection
TotalAV is a suitable antivirus for various security issues, including cloud protection for AWS through Zero Day cloud scanning tools.
You can utilize this antivirus to secure your digital computers from different malware types with its real-time protection that diagnose files you are downloading.
More than this, it’s possible to secure multiple virtual computers from dangerous malware threats or phishing attacks that may target your cloud devices.
It’s worth mentioning that you have full security against data breaches due to monitoring tools for emails or other online information.
In addition, the software is fully compatible with other devices so you can safeguard your cloud services on Windows, Mac, or iOS/Android.
Some important features include:
- Stop tracking cookies
- System boost tools
- Disk cleaner
- Browsing cleaning
- In-built browsing VPN
TotalAVSecure your AWS cloud services completely using this dynamic cloud security.
Avira – Best detection rate
Avira Antivirus has integrated the Avira Protection Cloud solution into the free version of the software, in order to strengthen your protection.
Thus, Avira is able to deliver detection rates of 99.99%. Any suspicious file will be scanned in real-time against the Avira Cloud database, delivering enhanced security and system performance.
This technology used by Avira is located in the cloud, it is virtually impossible for criminals to analyze and bypass its defenses.
Great features included:
- Blocks even highly sophisticated threats
- Protects you from scams, identity theft, and financial loss
- Secures your online activities with a free VPN
- Speeds up and cleans your PC for peak productivity
- Password manager included
AviraUse a free tool to protect your AWS and other cloud accounts from cyber threats.
McAfee Antivirus – Greatest compatibility
McAfee gives you a multi-licensing option which makes it an attractive choice for those who want multiple-platform security.
McAfee has good results against phishing websites by keeping your browser away from traffic from dangerous websites.
Even more, the My Network feature displays the entire devices on your network and lists the IP address of each of them.
It also allows you to configure your network security properly and lists the devices on your network that could benefit from McAfee’s security.
Furthermore, McAfee antivirus is a good antivirus that allows you to protect multiple devices at an affordable price.
Some other best features include:
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Multiple licenses for a single price
- Decent malware detection rates
- A feature-rich tool with good firewall features
- Good detection rates
McAfee AntivirusAlways protect your AWS with McAfee’s good detection rates and improved firewall features.
Avast Premium Security – Most efficient protection
Avast Premium Security is a proactive next-gen antivirus solution that protects you from ransomware, exploits, and fileless attacks.
It uses artificial intelligence, behavior-based machine learning, and proactive cloud threat lab analysis capabilities to keep your business fully protected from advanced cyber threats.
Your privacy and identity are safe with Avast. It will protect your bank info, passwords, and downloads, especially while on public Wi-Fi.
Explore some more great features:
- Includes SharePoint Server Protection and Exchange Server Protection
- Complete online security
- Real-time protection against ransomware and the latest cyberattacks
- Multi-OS support covers PCs, Mac computers, iPhones, iPads, and Android mobile devices
- Cloud protection
Avast Premium SecurityTake comprehensive security for your Amazon cloud protection using this multi-layer antivirus.
Trend Micro Antivirus Security – Malicious websites block
Trend Micro is a Japanese-based antivirus company that is respected in the antivirus field. Its premium Trend Micro Antivirus has many useful features and comes with good ratings.
This software gives effective malware protection while having good features like a firewall booster and anti-ransomware tools.
In addition, Trend Micro is quite good at preventing the browser from encountering malicious websites and has extensions for the three main browsers, Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.
It checks all links and filters them to give protection. It also checks links that you point to and gives ratings to them before you click on them.
Furthermore, the antivirus has a firewall booster that boosts the default Windows firewall.
More great features include:
- Excellent anti-phishing features
- Good firewall booster
- Extensions for main browsers
- It detects and prevents botnet-style attacks
- It scans your WI-FI networks to check if your network is still secured
Do share with us your experience in using any of the antivirus software solutions we mentioned above. Feel free to comment below.