AMD updates Radeon Software with Mirror’s Edge Catalyst support
If you don’t already know, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, the first-person open-world action-adventure platform video game, launched yesterday in North America and can be played on Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. A European release is slated for tomorrow. To prepare, gamers with PCs equipped with AMD components will want to install the new update for Radeon Software which adds Mirror’s Edge Catalyst support, optimizations and support for Paragon and a new Crossfire profile for Dark Souls III.
In doing this, AMD prevented the inevitable complaints from fans of the aforementioned games, rushing to launch an update for its Radeon Software.
In addition, AMD fixed a number of issues discovered in the previous version of Radeon Software:
– When users were playing videos in a web browser, the display was flickering, or they experienced corruption;
– DiRT Rally was experiencing poor performance on some tracks with rainy/night scenes;
– When the display was set to an interlaced resolution, the HDMI display scaling options in Radeon Settings were missing;
– The AMD Crossfire technology mode options in Radeon Settings didn’t have effect on Origin or Uplay applications;
– Some game textures in Fallout 4 caused flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode;
– Flickering was experienced on Oculus headsets as well, when there were multiple displays were connected with various resolutions;
– Sometimes, Radeon Settings additional settings page failed to open after performing a Windows Update and users had to install the latest Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst now available on the Xbox One
- Mirrors Edge 2: Catalyst new trailer is action packed, play first on Xbox One
- The new Formula 1 game for Xbox One and PC to arrive this summer
Some users have reported having a double Google Chrome icons on their Windows 10 taskbar. This can become extremely frustrating in time, as the space […]
If you ever had to go through thousands of emails in order to find the information you were looking for, you understand the importance of […]
Printers like most of the electronic devices can experience some errors during the use. Users have reported that while printing a document they are experiencing […]