AMD updates Radeon Software with Mirror’s Edge Catalyst support
If you don’t already know, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, the first-person open-world action-adventure platform video game, launched yesterday in North America and can be played on Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. A European release is slated for tomorrow. To prepare, gamers with PCs equipped with AMD components will want to install the new update for Radeon Software which adds Mirror’s Edge Catalyst support, optimizations and support for Paragon and a new Crossfire profile for Dark Souls III.
In doing this, AMD prevented the inevitable complaints from fans of the aforementioned games, rushing to launch an update for its Radeon Software.
In addition, AMD fixed a number of issues discovered in the previous version of Radeon Software:
– When users were playing videos in a web browser, the display was flickering, or they experienced corruption;
– DiRT Rally was experiencing poor performance on some tracks with rainy/night scenes;
– When the display was set to an interlaced resolution, the HDMI display scaling options in Radeon Settings were missing;
– The AMD Crossfire technology mode options in Radeon Settings didn’t have effect on Origin or Uplay applications;
– Some game textures in Fallout 4 caused flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode;
– Flickering was experienced on Oculus headsets as well, when there were multiple displays were connected with various resolutions;
– Sometimes, Radeon Settings additional settings page failed to open after performing a Windows Update and users had to install the latest Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst now available on the Xbox One
- Mirrors Edge 2: Catalyst new trailer is action packed, play first on Xbox One
- The new Formula 1 game for Xbox One and PC to arrive this summer
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]