- The popular find the imposter game Among Us supports both PC and mobile platforms, including iOS and Android.
- In this article, let’s find out if you can play Among Us cross-platform multiplayer on PC and mobile platforms.
- If the game is not working on your PC, we have some detailed troubleshooting guides filed under our Among Us section.
- Looking for more games like Among Us? Check out our dedicated Gaming hub.
Among Us is an online survival game, and it is all about deceit, one member of the team being a hidden traitor that needs to be outed.
After two years of its launch, Among Us suddenly saw a massive increase in its player base, thanks to the popular live streamers picking it up.
The company launched the game on both PC (via Steam) and mobile platforms including iOS and Android.
Some people were saying that Among Us crossplay is not working, but they have yet to read the workaround presented in this guide.
Is Among Us Crossplay with mobile?
Yes, you can use the software we describe in this guide to play Among Us from your PC with your friends that use a mobile device. Read on for more details about this topic.
How can I play Among Us cross-platform?
1. Play Among Us with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a popular Android emulator for Windows and Mac systems. It allows you to download Android apps and play them on your PC with keyboard and mouse support, giving more flexibility than touch controls on your Android phone.
The advantage of using BlueStacks is that it allows you to play the game on PC for free, with a micro traction option to buy skins and DLCs.
To play Among Us on PC, you will need to download and install BlueStacks on your computer. And because it is an online installer, the installation kit will download instantly.
After installing the BlueStacks platform on your PC, you will need to simply launch BlueStacks and search for Among Us in the App Center.
Click Install to start the installation process on the newly emulated device.
After the process finishes, you will be able to find the Among Us icon on your emulator home screen, and tapping/clicking the icon will start the game.
BlueStacksEasily crossplay Among Us with this versatile and powerful software application.
2. Play Among Us in Private mode
- Launch the game on your PC or mobile platform like iOS and Android.
- From the home screen, tap on Online.
- Next, select Private mode.
- Once you have selected the Private mode, you need to enter the room code to join the game with your friends.
If you already have the game on your PC installed via Steam, you can still play with other players from the Android and iOS platforms using the private mode in Among Us.
Entering the Private room will allow you to play cross-platform multiplier on PC and mobile with your friends if Among Us crossplay is not working via the emulator. The only downside to this is you can’t join random lobbies online.
Among Us is a fun little addictive game that has taken the gaming community by storm. If you are new to this crazy world of imposters, we hope this quick guide on Among Us crossplay has helped you get started with the game.