- ARK Unable to query server info for invite error will prevent you from joining any servers.
- You might be able to fix this issue by verifying your ARK installation.
- Some users reported that using launch parameters helped them solve this issue.
- If you’re getting ARK network failure message: Unable to query server info for invite, be sure to check your network connection.
ARK: Survival Evolved is a great action-adventure survival game, but many users reported Unable to query server info for invite message in ARK.
This error message will prevent you from joining a specific server, causing you to lose all your progress. Fortunately, there’s a way to fix this issue.
How do I fix Ark network failure message?
1. Verify your game files
- Start Steam.
- Go to Library, then select Home.
- Find ARK: Survival Evolved in your game library and right-click on it, then select Properties.
- Go to Local Files and click Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Wait for steam to verify your files, then wait for it to download the necessary ones.
This is a simple solution that might fix ARK network failure message: Unable to query server info for invite, so be sure to try it.
2. Change Steam launch options
- Start Steam.
- Go to Library, select Home, and find your game.
- Right-click on it, and select Properties.
- Select Set Launch Options.
- Find the IP address of your server.
- Type connect <IP_of_the_server> in the box, then press Ok.
This is simple workaround for ARK Unable to query server info for invite non dedicated so be sure to try it out.
3. Use netsh winsock reset command
- Go to Windows Search Bar and type in Run.
- Open it, then type cmd in the box.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to open it with administrator privileges.
- In the cmd window, type the following command and press Enter:
netsh winsock reset
- Launch ARK: Survival Evolved and check if the error still appears.
Sometimes resetting certain network components can help with ARK Unable to query server info for invite after update error.
4. Port-forward your router
- Open your web browser, type in your Default Gateway Number, then press Enter.
- Enter your router’s username and password, which you should find written on a sticker on the side of your router.
- Depending on your router, follow these instructions to enable port forwarding.
- Create new TCP / UDP Ports with 7777 and 7778, then another TCP / UDP Port with 27015.
- Click Apply and make sure you restart both your router and the computer you’re going to use as a server.
Note: This solution only works for those who are hosting an ARK: Survival Evolved server on their PC. In order for your server to work outside the local area, you need to port forward your router.
5. Try another professional ARK Server Hosting
If the mentioned solutions didn’t work for you, we suggest you ease your work by using ARK Server Hosting developed by Host Havoc.
Unfortunately, errors can occur even at the most popular games, such as ARK. What you need to have is prompt support that helps you fix the issues easily and fast.
We suggest you try ARK Server Hosting, a high-performance server that upholds high network availability that can keep you away from server connection errors.
Very easy to use for both novice and advanced users, this professional server hosting comes with a powerful control suite and unique features, and installers. Also it provides good file management, 2-step authentication and free DDOS protection.
ARK Server Hosting
Have the best game experience with high-performance hosting services!
These easy solutions should solve your connection problems with ARK servers, so you can get back into action and continue building the awesome base with your friends.
If you know anything worth noting about the subject, do not hesitate to share it with us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Antivirus software can interfere with your server, so be sure to use a antivirus software for gaming PC that won’t interfere with your game server.
To find the server address, you need to check server history in Steam from the Steam server browser.
You can view the server settings by going to the ARK server control panel and selecting the Config Files option.