Asphalt 8: Airborne Game Available Now Free in Microsoft Store
Racing games are always fun, especially when you play them on a Windows 8 tablet or Windows 10 PC. That’s why, if you have one at your disposal, you’ll be glad to find out that Asphalt 8: Airborne has been launched for Windows 8 and Windows RT users. Made by the reputed company, the game comes with 47 high-performance cars from licensed manufacturers like Lamborghini & Ferrari.
There are 9 different locatios like Venice, Guiana & the Nevada Desert and also the new Infected & Drift Gate game modes. The Airborne moniker comes from the fact that you can hit the ramps, as well as perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps. But your car won’t be a rock in the air, as you will be able to control it and even to pull stunts.
The game has awesome graphics and can be played in desktop mode, as well. If you ask me, it’s well worth the $1.29 price that the full version costs. Follow the link from the end of the article to download and install Asphalt 8: Airborne on your Windows tablet. Here are some more features that this awesome racing game has:
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 8 seasons & 180 events in Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
• A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate game modes
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
• Dare friends to asynchronous races in your favorite cars
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game
• Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
Main Asphalt 8: Airborne updates
If you want to have a great experience while playing this game, you need to know that this is very important to let it do the necessary updates. First of all, the initial game version has been updated with a massive patch that brings you now a lot of new car models and decals for customing your own car.
In case you encounter problems while playing Asphalt 8: Airborne on your Windows PC, don’t bother because we have a list of verified solutions right here which will guide you to fix the ‘not working’-related issues.
The game is also available in free version for Windows 10 and Windows 8 devices. You can enjoy its amazing graphics even on your tablet and you can find it on Microsoft Store. Discover more about Asphalt 8: Airborne Free version in this article.
READ ALSO: 10 best Windows 10 racing games to play
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2013 and has been since revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness. We want to be sure that our list has the best products that will fit your needs.
Printers like most of the electronic devices can experience some errors during the use. Users have reported that while printing a document they are experiencing […]
If you take a look at the Feedback Hub, you will find a never-ending series of issues affecting Surface Book 2. Some issues affect the […]
There aren’t too many problems that may occur while you’re using the on-screen keyboard in Windows 10. Because it’s the on-screen keyboard, a simple feature […]