Racing games are always fun, especially when you play them on a Windows 8 tablet. That’s why, if you have one at your disposal, you’ll be glad to find out that Asphalt 8: Airborne has been launched for Windows 8 and Windows RT users. Made by the reputed company, the game comes with 47 high-performance cars from licensed manufacturers like Lamborghini & Ferrari.
There are 9 different locatios like Venice, Guiana & the Nevada Desert and also the new Infected & Drift Gate game modes. The Airborne moniker comes from the fact that you can hit the ramps, as well as perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps. But your car won’t be a rock in the air, as you will be able to control it and even to pull stunts.
The game has awesome graphics and can be played in desktop mode, as well. If you ask me, it’s well worth the $1.29 price that the full version costs. Follow the link from the end of the article to download and install Asphalt 8: Airborne on your Windows tablet. Here are some more features that this awesome racing game has:
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 8 seasons & 180 events in Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
• A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate game modes
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
• Dare friends to asynchronous races in your favorite cars
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game
• Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!