- Avast Driver Updater is a PC performance tool for scanning corrupted and outdated drivers and updating them to reduce or prevent problems on your PC.
- To enjoy an unlimited updater package, you need to purchase a subscription for the software.
- If Avast Driver Updater is not working correctly after installation, you should check and remove other security software on your PC.
Avast Driver Updater is a device management tool that helps to detect missing, old, corrupt, or outdated drivers in your PC.
Also, it fixes them to work smoothly with connected devices such as printers, scanners, and other devices. We also have a recommended list of the best Windows 11 driver updaters.
Is the Avast Driver Updater free to use?
The Avast Driver Updater is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. However, new users are allowed a free trial of all the software features for a limited time.
Once the free trial expires, you’ll need to pay for a subscription to use the software features.
How do I download and install the Avast Driver Updater?
1. Use the setup file
- Download the Avast Driver Updater setup file and select a location to save the file on your PC (by default, downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder).
- After the download, right-click on the setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- Click Yes when you see the User Control dialog box requesting permission.
- If you wish to change the default setup language, click on English in the top-right corner of the screen and select your preferred language.
- Then, click Install now and wait for the Avast installation manager to complete.
- Next, allow the software to scan your device by clicking on Scan Drivers.
- If outdated drivers are detected, click on Update all to update the drivers.
- Then, select Unlock all features.
- Choose the appropriate option and click OK.
- You are now all set up.
After following the instructions above, the Avast updater will be installed on your PC and operate in free-trial mode.
You can also purchase a subscription by clicking on Extend subscription and following the on-screen instructions.
Avast Driver Updater
Securely update all your outdated drivers with this amazing tool.
Before installing the driver updater, ensure you do not have other security software running on your computer. Doing so may hinder the updater from working.
However, if you do, uninstall it and reboot your computer to allow the updater to run smoothly.
If your Avast Driver Updater is not working after its installation, you can check our quick guide on how to fix it.
In conclusion, do not hesitate to use the comments section below if you have questions or suggestions.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.