Bank of America is one of the biggest banks in the United States. To show that they care about their Windows 10, 8 users, they have released a cool Windows 10, 8 app.
Bank of America is one of the first Windows 10, 8 apps that have been released once the Windows 10, 8 operating systems have been made available. Part of our “check” series were we review random, but worthy Windows 10, 8 apps, we are now making a short review of the Bank of America for Windows 10, 8 app.
When first opening, you will be requested to agree to the End User License Agreement, and if you are going to perform some sensitive financial operations, then maybe you’d want to read it. To be able to make the most of the app, you’ll have to sign with your account. If you haven’t made one, then you will need to be enrolled in Bank of America’s mobile and Online Banking program.
Inside the Bank of America Windows 10, 8 app, you will be able to do the following things:
- Make mobile check deposit to your Bank of America account
- Send money from your account by email or mobile
- Find BankAmeriDeals
- Receive alerts within the Bank of America Windows 10, 8 app and live tile updates about important financial operations
- Check your Bank of America account balance
- Pay different bills
- Locate Bank of America ATMs and banking centers
[UPDATE] Bank of America recently received a series of new features and improvements that give users access to a series of new financial actions. For example, you can now view mortgage details, as well as auto loan information. You can also get cash back with BankAmeriDeals when your Bank of America credit/debit cards are eligible for this type of deal.
The app is very safe and secure. For example, if fraudulent activity is suspected on your card, the app will block it and you’ll receive a notification call to verify your transactions.
If you haven’t signed up in Bank of America’s mobile and Online Banking program, then this app is pretty useless. So, prior to using Bank of America on your Windows 10, 8, make sure you do that.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Bank of America chooses the Microsoft Cloud for its digital transformation
- Emotet banking Trojan: How to protect your Windows PC
- 4 best Bitcoin mining software that you can use to earn real money