- Looking for the best 144Hz monitor budget options? You're in luck as we also have a deal under 200.
- The refresh rate is important, but you'll need to balance out all the other specs as well.
- Whether you're looking for the best 1440p or 1080 p 144Hz monitor, IPS, curved, for gaming and more - we got you covered.
Put in simple terms, a monitor’s refresh rate is the number of times in a second that it updates its buffer. This translates to a smoother gameplay experience, and a high value is great for action games or competitive games where every millisecond counts.
Of course, when buying a gaming monitor, there are other aspects you should look for, but in terms of how it can help your performance, a high refresh rate is one of the key factors you should take into consideration, and 144Hz is considered to be a very good value.
There are plenty of monitors and brands out there that have a refresh rate of 144Hz or even higher. As such, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 best ones you can buy, so making a choice will now be a lot easier.
Note: All the prices and offers in this article are subject to change, so be sure to check the official product page to get the latest deal. If the product or offer you’re looking for is no longer available, you can try to find it on its official manufacturer page or get another one from our list.
What 144Hz monitor should I buy?
- With AMD FreeSync for ultra-smooth competitive gameplay
- Rapid 1ms response time (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate
- The 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders
- 125.95% sRGB & 92.85% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage
- 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution VA Panel
- You have volume settings on the monitor, but no speakers
144Hz monitors are all about gaming because you need fast refresh rates to keep up with ultra-fast online gaming.
Well, you’ll have all that and more if you go with the AOC G2490VX since this monitor will transform the way you view everything on your PC.
The 3-sided frameless design allows better immersion into what you are watching, while the crystal-clear image quality will let you see every detail in all of your games, movies, pictures, and more.
- Express 144Hz refresh rate on VA panel
- HDR400 Flat
- 27 inches with WQHD resolution and QLED display
- 1000R panel curvature and minimal eye strain
- Extremely fast 1ms response time
- No adjustable stand
In order to have an unparalleled device optimized for gaming purposes, this valuable monitor offers you immersive graphics with 144Hz and QHD resolution for a crystal-clear looking.
The Samsung G5 monitor is entirely built for gaming in terms of hardware resources. Hence, it provides you with AMD Freesync adaptative that will reduce game lag and stuttering for all your games.
So you can enjoy cutting-edge features that will highly improve your gaming world due to leading monitor performance.
- 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) using DisplayPort
- Optimize colors with Quantum dot technology
- Widescreen IPS display with Nvidia G SYNC
- 27-inch UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Response time: 4ms
- The very heavy price tag
The Acer Predator XB273K is a virtual monster in the gaming battlefield thanks to the Ultra HD display with 4K resolution and no compromises on gaming performance, color, or speed.
This massive 27-inch (3840 x 2160) monitor includes an IPS panel that supports a blazing-fast 144Hz refresh rate alongside the Nvidia G-SYNC technology that makes gaming feel all the more smooth.
- 24-inch class monitor out of which 23. 6 inches are viewable
- 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- Rapid 1ms response times
- 3-sided frameless design
- 1500R curvature
- May present brightness inconsistencies
The AOC C24G1 is a 24-inch class curved gaming monitor that ensures a stutter-free and tear-free gaming experience at any frame rate, regardless of how intense the match is.
It comes equipped with a curved 23.6-inch VA panel, and the super-detailed full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels) and 144 Hz refresh rate will make your games feel immersive without sacrificing responsiveness.
- Features AMD FreeSync with FreeSync technology,
- Has Anti-Flicker technology
- 165Hz Refresh Rate
- 1ms response times
- Some users reported inconsistencies with the screen’s coloring
The Sceptre E255B-1658A pushes beyond the standard 144Hz, as the 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, for an extra competitive edge in gaming.
Of course, this is just one of the many great features this monitor displays, as we can also mention the 24.5-inch diagonal, 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, and great 1920 x 1080 resolution.
We believe that when you are in an online match, having skill is the most important aspect above all, but we’d be lying if we’d say that getting help from your hardware isn’t also important.
While a high refresh rate is just one aspect of what makes a gaming monitor good, it is indeed one of the most important, as split-second mistakes can mean the difference between life and (virtual) death.
As such, take care when choosing the right monitors, and try to balance out the price, and all the other features it has to offer.
It also helps if the monitor has built-in image sync software, such as those that have AMD Sync.