If you are trying to find the best AV receivers on the market, it can get real confusing, real fast. However, things get a lot easier if you’re looking for one with 5.1 surround sound and no other options.
On top of that, current deals make it so much easier to save a couple of bucks or more.
Inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity is a must, or else you’ll need to buy an adapter. Manually connecting devices via a USB port is no fun, so let’s rule those out right from the start.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best deals on 5.1 AV receivers with Bluetooth?
- Bluetooth connectivity
- EQ controls
- Display meters which display all the functions and input used
- The mic inputs could be more reliable
The Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier delivers 420 watts of power, which is huge. It can be used for multi speakers w/4 ohms which allows you to fully enjoy high-quality audio.
The integrated AV receiver comes with Bluetooth wireless streaming and it works with the latest devices, including smartphones, tablets, iPhones, and computers.
- 4K Ultra HD support and Dolby vision are both included
- Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology
- Has BT .2020 support, so you get a wider range of colors
- Some users claim they cannot get the AV receiver to pair with their Samsung Smart TV
The Yamaha RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver is the perfect example that home sound systems are getting more compact and so much smarter.
It clearly comes with Bluetooth capabilities, therefore streaming from your devices won’t ever be an issue. And that’s not all that you are getting, because it has lots of other smart features.
- Supports 4K and Ultra HD videos
- Special Cinema DSP 3D feature which ensures a top-notch audio experience
- Compatible with various streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, Pandora, or Tidal
- Miniature buttons in the remote control
If you really want a proper home cinema experience, you need a set of surround sound speakers and a great AV receiver such as Yamaha RX-V485 to drive them.
Its YPAO system can scan the audio of your room and easily adjust the sound output to suit the environment. Combining your receiver with the Yamaha music Cast 20 or music Cast 50 makes it so easy to have your own wireless theatre in the comfort of your home.
- Six HD ports included, so you can connect multiple TVs and computers
- A versatile mobile app that works on Android and Apple devices
- Offers pass-through for 4K video
- Doesn’t have some of the best pass-through capabilities on the current market
If you have a small room with limited space for speakers, this Marantz NR1509 Slim 5.2 Channel AV Receiver seems to be the right answer for you.
Built-in Bluetooth for easy audio streaming from compatible devices is present, but the receiver also allows you to connect devices via Wi-Fi.
- Cinematic sound
- A multifunctional system with stereo setup, Fm radio tuner, and 1/4 Inches Headphones Jack
- Comes with foldable headphones, carry case, charging cable, and audio cable
- Sound quality could be better
This Sony STRDH590 5.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater Receiver covers all the essentials for building a 5.1 theater setup, and if you generally enjoy Sony’s signature, it’s worthy of your interest.
With the cinematic sound, it comes along, you will enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows, and many more while having a theater-like sound, all from the comfort of your home.
When it comes to the best 5.1 Bluetooth AV receivers, you can buy budget models or high-quality, expensive ones.
Our search concludes with five options that we think are genuinely great buys, so use the above list as a starting point and consider your own needs. We hope this will help you make an informed and prompt choice.
FAQ: Learn more about 5.1 Bluetooth AV receivers
- Can Bluetooth transmit 5.1 audio?
Yes, it can be possible for Bluetooth to transmit 5.1 audio.
- What are the best 5.1 Bluetooth AV receivers?
There are many good options out there. You can check out our list of best 5.1 Bluetooth AV receivers, to make an informed decision.
- Can Bluetooth carry surround sound?
Unfortunately, no. Bluetooth can’t stream channels for wireless surround sound systems.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in November 2019 and was revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.