Most of the modern cars come with a built-in stereo system combined with a infotainment system, along with Bluetooth connectivity. However, in case your car does not come with Bluetooth support, you can install third-party audio receivers.
With a Bluetooth audio receiver for a car, you can stream music or listen to your calls wirelessly through your car’s speakers. These add-on Bluetooth kits are a cost-effective solution to get Bluetooth functionality on any cars.
In this article, we have listed the Bluetooth audio receiver for cars that plug into the car’s auxiliary audio input to offer good sound quality, hands-free connectivity, and other features.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Bluetooth audio receiver for a car?
Besign BK01 is a portable Bluetooth 4.1 car kit with hands-free wireless talking support. It directly plugs into the car’s auxiliary port making it the best aux-in kit in our list.
Besign BK01 provides better sound quality over Bluetooth compared to other audio receivers in this list. This Bluetooth car kit will power on automatically when you start the car. Then there is an auto-sync feature that allows you to connect your smartphone automatically as well.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with EDR technology for low power consumption
- Auto-on and Auto-Connect feature to start and sync the kit automatically when the car starts
- Ground loop noise isolator included to reduce the noise and offers excellent sound quality
- Nothing noticeable
GOgroove FlexSMART X2
If your card does not have an aux port, GOgroove FlexSMART X2 is a good choice. It is a Bluetooth FM transmitter for car radio with a host of other features.
The latest version of GOgroove FlexSMART X2 allows you to connect your smartphone and stream music through car speakers. It comes with a multipoint connectivity feature that allows you to pair 2 devices simultaneously to take calls and stream non-stop music.
- Affordable Bluetooth FM transmitter for car
- Built-in Microphone with enhanced voice detection for hands-free calls
- USB charging port to charge the device while streaming music
- Nothing noticeable
If you are looking for a Bluetooth car kit for hands-free calling, the Avantree CK11 offers superior hands-free experience with mixed music listening features.
Avantree CK11 comes with a built-in 2W speaker. Additionally, it also has echo and background noise-reduction features, volume controls, Siri and Google Assitant support for distraction-free driving.
- Built-in Google Assistant and Apple Siri support for distraction-free driving
- built-in 2W speaker along with echo and background noise reduction feature
- Rechargeable battery with up to 22 hours of playback
- Some complaints about the visor clip
1Mii Bluetooth Receiver
If you are looking for something a little premium with a host of accessories, then the 1Mii Bluetooth receiver offers the latest Bluetooth connectivity with 3D surround music at a reasonable price.
1Mii Bluetooth Receiver’s Bluetooth connectivity provides low power consumption. It also comes with a wired headphone to take calls and listen to music.
- Comes with latest Bluetooth 5.0 chipset to stream music and hands-free experience
- 3D audio can produce richer sound by pressing the 3D button on the device
- Long-range Bluetooth connectivity up to 50-60 ft without obstacles
- Nothing noticeable
Nulaxy Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter
If you are looking for a basic Bluetooth receiver with a hands-free calling feature, the Nulaxy Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter offers it all without breaking the bank.
Nulaxy Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter offers superior quality audio, reliability and is compatible with most of the cars. You can stream your favorite song on your car’s stereo wirelessly through Bluetooth.
- Affordable Bluetooth audio receiver for cars
- 1.44-inch display to check incoming calls, music details, car battery voltage, and other details
- Compatible with most of the third-party accessories for car
- Noting noticeable
Final thoughts on Bluetooth audio receivers for cars
All the audio receivers listed in this article offer Bluetooth connectivity. However, depending on the specifications, you have the option to connect the device through aux input jack or other connectivity options supported by your car.
Go through the list and let us know your pick in the comments.