Mouse bungees have become highly important in gaming. So if you prefer wired to wireless mice, these accessories are a life savior. While not everyone has a sharp eye for a bargain, here we are with some great budget mouse bungees for you.
Before you pick any PC accessory or plan to buy one, it is essential to frame a budget in advance. Don’t you imagine that you’ll get a decent option only when spending more money. Lucky for us gaming fans, there are plenty of mouse bungee deals out there.
Instead of making you suffer through a long-winded comparison list, we are going to tell you some of them right away. Let’s get started!
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best deals on mouse bungees?
- Compatible with any corded mouse
- Wire clip part that can be adjusted to meet various requirements of angle
- The rubber feet on the bottom often comes off
This mouse bungee is nothing fancy, but is likely good news for your bank account. Not all of you will appreciate that is made from plastic and metal parts, yet it does exactly what it’s supposed to do.
Moreover, you get to choose how much of your cord you want on or off the holder, so you get smooth and seamless mouse movement.
- Sleek and simple design
- Compatible with all types of mouse cables
- Not so effective anti-slip base
This mouse cord management device does a great job for your very first bungee and its “Scorpion Tail” allows for any direction movement and prevents cable tangling.
So, it isn’t just for gamers, but it will also provide the best possible experience when working, or surfing the Internet.
- Anti-Slip function thanks to the Heavy-Duty Stability design
- A low-profile base that won’t take up much space
- Stainless steel sturdy construction
- Users complain that the mouse cables regress by themselves from time to time
Even if you’re trying to save some cash, you can still pick up a very effective mouse bungee. With the help of this Casethrone Drag-Free bungee model, the cord is not going to interfere with the mouse movement any longer.
To top it all off, it easily wins the aesthetic battle of the day in simplicity.
- Ultra-compact base that takes minimum space on your desk
- Rubber arm of high flexibility
- Very lightweight product easily taken with you on the go
- Sometimes refuses to stay stuck to the desk and users have to restick it
Cougar is popular for gaming PC cases, but the company has some interesting peripherals and accessories too.
If you play games at the highest level, yet you look for simplicity, Cougar Bunker CGR-XXNB-MB1 will be an excellent choice for you.
- Gives unparalleled stability
- Solid, yet the Perfect Flex arm offers a nice amount of flex
- Weight specifically balanced to provide a low center of gravity
- Lock-tight rubberized feet
- Not at all unfriendly on your wallet
- Tripod form factor won’t suit everyone’s taste
When price remains an imperative factor that you cannot overlook, choose this mouse bungee model.
ROCCAT Apuri Raw comes with an interesting approach to the stability problem often found with these accessories by having a much broader base supported by three feet for maximum stability.
All these mouse bungees perform the task of keeping your gaming area clear by guiding your mouse cable away during play. That’s precisely what you’ve wanted, right?
They can actually serve you with all sorts of features at great affordability, so you know your next move.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mouse bungees are great for ensuring free movement for your mouse, preventing the cable from tangling.
In our list of best mouse bungees, you can check out our recommendations in order to make an informed decision.
Yes, wireless mice are good for gaming and can improve significantly your experience.