Stereo receivers are a must when it comes to building a home cinema or a home theater system, or even just your plain old audio system.
However, they come in a wide variety of prices and specs, so choosing one can get a bit tricky. That is precisely why we’ve compiled a list of what we think are the best low-priced stereo receivers.
When making this list, we’ve considered entries from several price brackets, so that anyone’s budget and needs will be satisfied.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top low priced stereo receiver deals
Each detail of this receiver was optimized for maximum power and minimal interference, and the power transformer was positioned near the amp circuit for peak power supply.
- Advanced circuitry design
- Bluetooth to your favorite streaming music services
- 40 station FM/AM preset Tuning
- Brushed aluminum finish and simplistic design
- Speaker selector for two systems.
- Input sensitivity (CD):500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Could use a bigger display
- The rare Bluetooth connectivity issues
It comes with 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound,4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, and Dolby vision which will make your movies feel more alive than ever before.
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- YPAO auto-calibration technology for ideal sound
- Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio
- Inputs may be a bit confusing
The assortments of other features also make it a great choice for anyone wanting to build a home cinema system, as it delivers great high-quality audio and video capabilities.
- Delivers exceptional brightness, contrast, and color leveraging industry-leading HLG
- A variety of connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi, AirPlay or Bluetooth
- Delivers Hi-Fi audio sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, and more
- Easy-to-use interface
- The occasional issue with the 4K passthrough
You can use it to add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast wireless speakers or other MusicCast devices, and the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirPlay wireless connectivity make it very versatile.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 7.2-channel surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: x
- Add Audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent
- DSP Programs:17
- Problems with the radio
Few other stereo receivers compare to it in terms of connectivity, as it supports Chromecast built-in, FireConnect, and DTS Play-Fi Multi-room audio, as well as 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, airplay, and Bluetooth technology.
- Chromecast built-in, FireConnect, and DTS Play-Fi Multi-room Audio
- Spotify, Tidal, Pandora, tune in, and Deezer via Onkyo controller app
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, airplay, and Bluetooth technology
- Mm phono, analog, USB, and digital audio inputs
- The occasional Bluetooth connectivity issue
Closing thoughts on low-priced stereo receivers
Just because you want to enjoy high-quality items and services, it doesn’t mean that you have to be afraid to look at that item or service’s price tag.
This general idea applies to low-priced stereo receivers as well, since you can get some pretty solid products for your home cinema or audio system without breaking the bank.