USB type C has brought some innovation into our lives when it came with reversible charging cables, but it also created the necessity of having power strips with USB type C ports into our homes.
Anker USB C Surge Protector Power Strip, AUKEY USB-C Power Strip, and BESTEK Power Strip with USB are some of the best power strips with USB type C charging slots that you can buy right now.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best power strips with USB-C ports?
- Detachable base for easy mounting
- Various protections against electrical hazards
- USB ports can be activated by pushing a button
- USB charging ports can’t charge devices with higher-than-15W power (laptops, MacBooks)
BESTEK Power Strip with USB could be just a regular power strip if it weren’t for its 3 standard USB slots and its one USB type C charging port.
This unit integrates protection against overvoltage, short circuits, and overloads, all of which are FCC-certified. BESTEK Power Strip with USB features a detachable base that can be mounted on a wall (for instance) and used to fix the power strip securely on it.
- 3-in-1 device with AC outlets, USB and USB type C charging ports
- Includes surge protection feature
- Some users complain about a buzzing sound;
Beyond its standard power strip capabilities, JOTO 2 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip also surprises its users with 3 standard USB charging ports and, most importantly, a USB type C one.
The unit also has integrated surge protection, so that you can stop worrying about power surges or spikes that might fry any electrical equipment that you left plugged in.
- Power up to 9 devices at once with the 6 AC outlets, 2 standard USB ports, and 1 USB-C port
- Universal clamp design holds on tight wherever you need power
- Charging station clamps onto any surface up to 2.5-inches thick
- Guards all your gear against power surges
- Customer support needs improvements
The Echogear desk clamp power station is probably the most unique power strip on our list mostly because of its design, coming with a clamp that lets you fixate it on any surface.
This makes it great for home or office desks that usually hold multiple electronic devices, especially since it comes with 9 AC outlets, 2 standard USB ports, and a USB-C port.
Lastly, you don’t have to worry about overcrowding the outlet or random power surges, since it comes with built-in surge protection.
- Can charge your laptop, phone or tablet from the USB ports
- Toggle USB power on or off at the push of a button
- Elegant, compact design
- Some customers complain that the USB ports stop working after a while
It might not look like much, but Anker PowerStrip Pad can save you from a lot of hassle if you’re not in the mood to look for your USB charger or USB type C adapter, aside from letting you plug standard electrical equipment in its AC sockets.
Compared to other similar products, Anker PowerStrip Pad allows you to deliver an optimized 30W charge to your USB Type-C phone, tablet, and even laptop, making it the perfect travel companion if you own at least some of these devices.
- Includes surge protection
- Can charge USB-C laptops and tablets
- A lot of space between each AC outlet for bulky plugs to fit
- Some customers complain about the price
Last, but not least, Anker USB C Surge Protector Power Strip is a power strip that encompasses two USB-A and one USB-C charging ports on the side, while also bringing you some mind-soothing surge protection, so you can lift the burden of always unplugging everything.
The unit lets you charge USB-A devices with a maximum charge of 12W, while the USB-C charging port delivers a higher electrical charge of 30W to your devices, making it suitable even for laptops and tablets.
Since not so long ago, USB-C has become a casual part of our lives. Naturally, we started developing power strips that also had USB type C charging ports, aside from their standard AC sockets and maybe USB-A ports.
Anker USB C Surge Protector Power Strip, BESTEK Power Strip with USB, and AUKEY USB-C Power Strip are some of the best power strips with USB-C charging ports that you can buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they are, but only if they come with built-in surge protection. On that note, here are some of the best power strips that you can buy today.
Wireless power strips make it easy to charge an electronic device, but only if it supports wireless charging. Check out our list of the most reliable wireless power strips that you can get today.
Some power strip models come with individual switches that let you control the power output of each port. Here’s a list of the best power strips with individual switches that you can get.