Predator is a brand of gaming gear that is a subsidiary of Acer, similarly to how Alienware belongs to Dell. Of course, Predator gear has always been one of the top competitors in the gaming scene, boasting devices that have top-notch performances.
Predator even manufactures monitors, and some of them have quite some impressive specs. This makes them worth taking into consideration when building a gaming rig.
Because of that, we’ve decided to compile a list of what we think are the best Predator monitors out there, so that you can spend less time searching and more time gaming.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Predator monitor deals to get?
Acer Predator XB271HU
The presence of Nvidia G-SYNC technology eliminates any traces of screen tearing, allowing you to benefit from the smoothest gameplay experience imaginable.
- Massive 27-inch display
- WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with Nvidia G-SYNC Technology
- Refresh Rate:144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)
- Response Time: 1ms
- Flicker-less technology
- Quite a price tag
- Pixels are prone to die after too much overclocking
Acer Predator X34
It also is the world’s first curved monitor featuring Nvidia G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing, combining immersion with smooth movements.
- An Ultrawide 34-inch curved display with a 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- A resolution of 3440 x 1440
- A refresh rate of 60 Hz , with Overclocking up to 100Hz
- The price tag
- Prone to screen bleeding
Acer Predator Z35P
It also features Nvidia G-SYNC technology, which smoothens out movements during gameplay, making quick-time responses easier to handle than before.
- Massive 35-inch QHD curved screen
- Refresh Rate of 100Hz if using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms
- Ultra Low Motion Blur only works at 100Hz, 120Hz, and 144Hz
- The price tag
Acer Predator X35
Among Predator monitors, the Acer Predator X35 is indeed a true predator, featuring specs that are cutting edge in today’s gaming monitor market. It features a 3440 x 1440 Widescreen display, 1800R curvature and Acer RGB Light Sense which bring the imagery to a whole new level.
Of course, it isn’t all about looks, since the fast 2ms response times and Nvidia G-SYNC technologies make it so that gameplay is unhindered and smooth.
- A big 35-inch UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440) Widescreen
- Features Nvidia G-SYNC Ultimate for the ultimate Tear-Free gaming experience
- 1800R curvature
- Fast Response Times of up to 2ms (G to G)
- Features the Acer RGB Light Sense & 512 Full Array Local Dimming Zones
- Uses Predator GameView with 8 modes
- Has 2 incorporated speakers
- Enormous price tag
Acer Predator X27
The Predator X27 is a gaming monitor that features a 4K Ultra HD display that is about to change your gaming experience. This 27-inch monitor also has an IPS panel that supports a 144 Hz refresh rate alongside a response time of 4ms.
This is coupled with the Nvidia-SYNC Ultimate technology and the fast response times of up to 4ms to make your gameplay experience smoother and more responsive than ever before.
- Has a 27-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS
- Features Nvidia G-SYNC Ultimate technology
- A fast refresh rate of 120 Hz, but Overclocking can take it to 144Hz
- Fast Response Time: 4ms (GTG) at 4K Resolution
- The price tag
Closing thoughts on Acer Predator monitors
Despite the fact that the Predator brand is merely a subsidiary of a much bigger company, it manufactures monitors that put other dedicated brands to shame.
While these monitors do come with a hefty price tag, most of the time they are well worth the effort, since you can’t buy skill, but you can buy a smoother gaming experience.
All in all, we wholeheartedly recommend Predator monitors if you are on the lookout for a surefire way of enjoying your game like never before.