As the architecture and usage of PCs evolved, various components are not used for performing only one single operation, and mice are no different.
In this list, we included the crème de la crème of this year’s mice which will definitely an excellent choice for buying in 2020, as well, so if you had any confusion about which mouse is perfect for you, this will definitely help.
Most of these mice are designed for playing games, but for real, you don’t need a magical mouse for regular use of the computer.
What’s the best mouse for RPG games?
- You can easily adjust the moving speed, perfect for games and office
- Wireless gaming mouse for 50ft wireless transmission
- No need for any driver, plug and play directly
- 7-Color Changeable Backlight
- The battery doesn't last as much as with other wireless alternatives
The core aspect of playing an RPG is to always be ready to cast your next spell, and that means getting a mouse that has programmable buttons.
That’s exactly what you will get if you buy the Uhuru wireless gaming mouse since it comes with 7 programmable buttons so that your other hand will be freer on the keyboard.
It also sports a sweet gaming design with a 7-color changeable backlight and an ergonomic shape.
- High-precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor
- Customizable RGB color profiles
- Five onboard memory profiles
- 7 programmable buttons
- Issues with the mouse's software
Acer’s Predator series of gaming gear has proven itself to be quite popular among gamers, and the same can be said about the Acer Predator Cestus 330.
It is excellent for RPG games, especially if you are playing multiple ones since it can store up to 5 different memory profiles, so binding your spell,s abilities, and macros has never been easier.
Besides, the design is also very good, with an ergonomic shell and an RGB color scheme that will catch any gamer’s eye.
- Revolutionary 12 button thumb grid
- Features an all-new one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor
- The scroll wheel on the Razer Naga now goes left and right
- The price tag
Razer Naga is one of the most versatile mice of the year, because it features a huge amount of buttons (12 to be precise) on the sides, besides two main buttons.
If you’re buying this mouse for gaming, and you probably would, it is the most effective in playing MMO games like Guild Wars or World of Warcraft.
Razer Naga is perfect for playing MMO games just because of its huge amount of buttons, which can be used to cast spells, just with the click of your thumb, leaving your other fingers free to control your character and camera.
- Two fully programmable thumb buttons
- Equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor
- Designed to have the perfect bounce back to your fingers
- Responds onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity
- Clicking can seem loud to some
The Razer DeathAdder is a simple and ergonomic mouse without a bunch of features and buttons, but still well designed and comfortable for use.
Because of its slick design, the DeathAdder fits in both large and small hands without any problems.
Types of mice like the DeathAdder are just perfect for playing RTS games because they rely on how quickly you can adapt to change of conditions, so if you’re using a mouse with a huge amount of features, you might get confused.
- Advanced optical sensor
- 11 programmable buttons
- Dual-mode Hyper-fast scroll wheel
- A wide variety of weight and balancing configurations, and custom RGB lighting
- The rubberized
The G502 Proteus really looks like a mouse from the future, with its textured grips and 11 big, programmable buttons.
Although it looks a little rough, the G502 is very comfortable in its hands and provides a great feeling of use. This mouse isn’t purposed for any specific game genre, but you can use it for playing FPS, RTS and MMO games without any problems.
The device comes with really powerful software, which will completely scan your computer for games and automatically create an appropriate profile for them. You can also adjust its scroll wheel to feel either extremely resistant or almost frictionless.
FAQ: Learn more about mice
- Which are the best gaming mice?
It all depends on personal taste, but if you’re looking for the most popular choices, check out our list of best gaming mice.
- Can a mouse be used with both hands?
Yes, there are PC mice that are designed to sit comfortably in both hands. Check out our list of best ambidextrous mice.
- Are wireless gaming mice reliable in games?
Just because a mouse is wireless doesn’t mean that delays in games will be guaranteed. Check out our top picks for the best wireless gaming mice.