If you prefer desktop PCs, but you want something less bulky, perhaps you should consider getting a mini PC.
Many are on discount, so we made a list of the best mini PCs that you can get for this shopping season.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot. Check out more Black Friday PC deals, tech deals and software deals.
What are the best mini PC deals?
- 1TB SATA-3 hard drive storage capacity
- Intel Iris Plus graphics with 4K Ultra HD support
- Intel Optane memory technology (16 GB)
- 2 X USB 2.0 and 2 X USB 3.0 ports
- Known issues with 4k video rendering
Intel NUC 7 is a powerful mini PC that allows you to enjoy in 4K multimedia. This device comes with built-in Bluetooth allowing you to connect other peripherals wirelessly.
In addition, there’s a built-in wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter. Overall, This mini PC packs a lot of power in a small form factor, so it might be perfect for you.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U processors
- Silent CPU fan
- Supports wired Gigabit Ethernet
- 6 x USB 3.1 and 1 x USB 3.0 ports
- There is no M.2 slot
ZOTAC ZBOX supports native 4K output and it can work with up to 4 displays.
Despite its powerful hardware, this device doesn’t have storage or RAM, so you’ll need to purchase that separately.
Despite the lack of hard drive and RAM, this device offers great features, and it will be perfect for you if you’re looking for a new mini PC.
- Powerful Intel Z8350 processors
- 32GB eMMC storage capacity
- WiFi: Dual Band, 2.4G/5G
- VGA, HDMI, LAN, USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0 ports
- SD card is not included in the package
Mini PC ACEPC T11 offers solid hardware specifications, and it’s extremely quiet due to its fanless design.
This PC comes with VESA bracket so you can easily mount it to any monitor thus keeping your workspace neat.
It’s worth mentioning that this PC can work with multiple monitors and provide 4K resolution, so it will be perfect for most of your needs.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Supports dual displays
- 1 USB Type-C and 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- Powerful Intel Celeron J4105 processors
- 4K video may freeze on occasions
This mini PC was built to fit your space and your needs. Thanks to its ultra-compact design you can store this device pretty much anywhere.
But make no mistake as the Gigabyte is as tiny as it is powerful.
Powered by Intel J4105 processors to speed up daily operations and equipped with HDMI and Mini DisplayPort outputs, 4 x USB 3.0, and a headphone jack with microphone, the mini PC can become the ultimate multimedia hub.
- Powerful Intel Core i3-4010U processor
- Ultra-compact design
- 4 X USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, and 1 Mini Display Ports
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- No storage included
Another Gigabyte solution makes our list and there is a good reason behind this decision. The mini BRIX GB-BXPi3-4010 PC is ultra-compact, just as its name suggests, and packed full of powerful features.
Fuelled by powerful Intel i3-4010U processors, this mini PC can act as a full-scale projector with WVGA, brightness, and dual display support.
It’s WiFi ready and can easily be used for multimedia streaming thanks to its USB 3.0 and HDMI ports.
ASUS VC66-CB5018ZN VivoMini offers great design and hardware performance which makes it perfect for all users.
This device supports storage upgrades so you can easily insert M.2 or additional SSD or hard drive.
The device also has a mounting VESA bracket, so you can hide it behind your monitor or TV.
Check out the specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 4GHz
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 1TB HDD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Size: 7.5” x 7.5” x 2.2”
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0, audio jack, 4-in-1 card reader, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, RJ45 LAN
There are many great mini PCs that you can purchase this season, and we hope that our list helped you choose the perfect one for you.
Do share your choice with us via the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
To get a precise answer to your question, take a closer look at this list of best mini PCs that will save your space.
Yes, it is. You can use any of these best fanless mini-computers for browsing activities, accessing apps, and more.
Give a try to any of these best HP mini desktop PCs and you’ll see that they are ideal even for casual gaming.