- Mini-PCs work similarly to desktops, and in this guide we're going to show you the best mini PC with graphics card slot.
- Most mini-PCs from this guide come with a graphics card, so they can handle multimedia.
- These devices offer solid performance, and they won't take up too much space on your desk.
- If you're looking for mini PC for gaming, then models from this article might be what you need for some light gaming.
Due to technological advancements, many computer’s hardware can be smaller in size. As a result, we can find mini-PCs on the market that have great performance.
A mini-PC works exactly like a desktop or a laptop, but they don’t take up any desk space. This is a significant advantage in situations where space is limited or you don’t really want a tower case.
If you want to take advantage of the small size, low cost, and less noise, you should definitively try out a mini-PC.
In this article, we’ll review the best mini-PCs that come with a graphic card so you can use it to watch high-resolution videos or even to play games.
What are the best mini PCs with graphic card slot?
- Intel Quad-Core i7-8705G up to 4.1GHz
- AMD Radeon RX Vega
- Many connectivity options: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet
- Windows 10 Pro
NUC 8 is the most powerful mini-PC that was ever produced by Intel.
Unlike other NUC systems, this system’s dedicated AMD Radeon RX Vega graphics is powerful enough to run VR applications and play graphically demanding games. Moreover, there are six video ports that you can use to connect displays.
You can buy this mini-PC with different storage and memory option, depending on your needs and budget. You can choose from 8GB RAM up to 32GB, and from 128GB SSD up to 2TB SSD.
- You can add up to 32GB RAM
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8259U processor
- Supports Windows 10
- Can't be used out of the box
NUC 8 Mainstream Kit is another great option if you want to buy a mini-PC with a performant graphics card.
NUC series from Intel can be a ready-to-go computer or a kit, meaning that you have to add some additional components. In this case, you have to add storage. Otherwise, it comes with Intel Iris Plus 655 graphics that supports up to 3 displays in 4K resolution.
If you like to build your own computer instead of an already configured model, this NUC 8 Kit is the best deal.
- Intel Core i3-5005u CPU
- 5 USB ports
- Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth
- Not the best mini-PC for gaming
Beelink U55 Mini is a very small mini-PC, easy to carry with you. Even if it’s smaller than a smartphone, this system has the proper amount of resources for Windows 10.
It is equipped with 8GB RAM and a 256GB SSD with a preinstalled Windows 10 Pro, so it can be used as soon as you unpack it. You can extend the RAM up to 32 GB and the storage up to 2TB SSD.
The video card is Intel HD Graphics 5500 with support for dual screen display via 2 HDMI ports, and a maximum resolution of 4K.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700T
- Windows 10 Pro
- 1 HDMI and 4 mini-Display port for video output
- It can get hot at times, depending on the running tasks
Lenovo ThinkStation P330 is a perfect solution for both business and home use.
Likewise Nuc 8, you can choose the configuration for RAM memory and storage, right before buying. The system supports up to 64 GB RAM and 2TB SSD storage.
As per the graphics card, it comes with NVIDIA Quadro P620 with 2GB GDDR5. Great GPU for video editing software, CAD software, and as well for gaming.
- Intel HD Graphics 500 with support for 4K resolution
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet for internet connectivity
- Very quiet
- Not great with intensive tasks
If you are on a very limited budget, then the T11 model from ACEPC is the best solution for a mini-PC with just enough performance for daily tasks.
It features Intel Atop x5-Z8350 1.44GHz CPU with 4 cores, which can be overclocked to work at 1.92GHz. Along with that comes 4GB of RAM, with the maximum support of 64GB eMMC, which is pretty decent for a mini-PC.
The storage is not great, but it can be expanded up to 128GB by using a Micro SD card, or by simply using USB external HDD/SSD up to 2TB.
Whether you like to configure the PC with your own desired hardware or buy one that’s already configured, these mini-PCs are a perfect choice.
All of the above mini-PCs come with a good processor, and a great graphics card, making them perfect to watch movies in 4K resolution or to play video games.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mini PCs usually don’t have graphics cards, however, some might have slots for graphics cards.
Yes, you can have 2 graphics cards using SLI or Crossfire technology. Few users reported that Crossfire doesn’t work on Windows 10, but that can be easily fixed.
Yes, as long as your PC has a graphics card slot, you can add a dedicated GPU to it.