QuickBooks‘ continuous evolution has helped it remain at the top of the pile as far as both business book-keeping and personal finance software is concerned.
And as evident from the editions on offer during this year’s Black Friday QuickBooks deals, a lot of these changes are inspired by their user’s demands.
For instance, the latest version allows users to track projects or jobs profitability, photograph and save their receipts via the QuickBooks mobile app as well as generate highly specific finance reports.
Well, our team has been out hunting for sizzling Black Friday QuickBooks deals and we are happy to report that things are even better than last year. Have a look.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot.
Best Quickbooks software for your company
There are tons of instant reports on sales, expenses, and profitability, all very helpful in enhancing productivity.
Plus, it’s even possible to download all the bank transactions for easier reconciliation.
Summary of core features:
- Simple Setup: QuickBooks Desktop Pro has an unbelievably straightforward setup process and even simpler usage steps.
- Tax-Time Reports: In addition to staying on top of their expenses, owners get reliable tax reports ahead of tax time.
- Step-By-Step Tutorials: The in-depth tutorials means that subscribers don’t need prior accounting knowledge to get going.
- Accurate Invoice Tracker: It expedites collections and improves cash flows by tracking every invoice’s status and issuing timely updates.
- Easily Manage Payments: It provides a new unpaid bills view so late payments will become a thing of the past.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021QuickBooks Desktop Pro is so easy to set up and use that you will feel like having a real accountant on your side.
The biggest news here is the accompanying 1-year prepaid enhanced payroll subscription for more efficient payroll processing.
This is on top of enjoying the best features from the QuickBooks Desktop Pro Version 2019 including meticulous invoicing, tax reporting, and pending bills management.
Summary of core features:
- Prepaid Enhanced Payroll: Easily pay employees, calculate payroll taxes, and access instant w-2s during year end. Includes 1 employee but adding staff is easy (monthly nominal fees apply)
- Track Accruals: It comes with improved track accruals for sick and/or vacation time.
- Import From Spreadsheet: Operators can import their business data from Excel to better crunch the numbers.
- Easy Configuration: The program and the payroll are not only easy to download but also configure and is ready for use within moments.
- Time Tracking & Professional Estimates: Easily create accurate estimates and generate time-based invoices.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro with Enhanced PayrollIf you want the perfect system to calculate payrolls for your employees, you can't go better than with the Enhanced Payroll.
QuickBooks Desktop Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features and helps you take advantage of business insights with industry-specific reports. Here are the main features of the program:
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Improve your cash flow by tracking invoice status
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports in order to get that valuable information for your business
- Transfer customer credits across jobs
- View unpaid bills from a vendor to easily manage payments
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2021This is the ultimate tool for your business if you want to keep track of all the aspects, including manufacturing costs.
This comes with a massive collection of business-focused advanced functionalities that scales as one’s business grows.
The QuickBooks Online Simple Start is the benchmark in delivering reports and is one of the easiest to use.
Summary of main features:
- Securely import transactions from your bank, credit cards, PayPal, Square, and more
- Sort transactions into tax categories automatically to maximize your deductions
- Look at reports on how your business is performing right on your dashboard
- You can accept all credit cards and bank transfers in the invoice
- Track invoice status, send payment reminders and match payments to invoices, automatically.
- Create professional custom invoices with your logo and send them from any device
QuickBooks Online Simple StartQuickBooks Online will make tracking of invoices, customers, and employees easier in the office without any papers.
As you probably guessed already, QuickBooks Online Plus is the premium version of QuickBooks Online and comes with a lot of bonus features that you won’t find in the Simple Start version.
For instance, you will be able to manage bills and it will be possible to be used by up to 5 users, not just one.
Another great additional feature is the time tracking feature. You will be able to clock employee time and billable hours and automatically add them to invoices. Of course, you will be able to input the hours yourself or give employees protected access to enter their own.
With the Online Plus version, you can also track the project’s profitability by following labor costs, payrolls, and expenses with job costing.
The last, but equally important plus feature is inventory tracking. Yes, you can track products, the cost of goods, and receive notifications when inventory is low. You will also see which of your products are popular, create purchase orders, and manage vendors.
QuickBooks Online PlusThe Online Plus version offers a lot of bonus features that will help you track profitability and products popularity.
We’re a Windows-centric website, but we just had to add this deal to the list. If you used QuickBooks on Windows but you switched platforms and you want to use it on Mac, you can do that too.
QuickBooks Desktop 2019 for Macs has undergone a major facelift and is now as good as its Windows counterpart.
Mac users can manage expenses, get reliable tax reports, and import essential data for detailed analysis from their spreadsheets.
They can also stay synchronized with their bank records and automatically share crucial documents across multiple gadgets through iCloud.
Summary of main features:
- Integrates With Square: Those using Square to process credit card sales can easily import their sales data into the latest QuickBooks for Mac.
- Reconciliation Discrepancy Report: It offers a faster way to identify reconciliation discrepancies when reconciling the QuickBooks file to the bank balance
- Email Tab: Easily track and sort the pile of emails coming from customers and going to vendors from the included Email tab.
- Enhanced Security: QuickBooks for Mac 2019 Desktop is compatible with Mojave (macOS 10.14). This help protect organizational data as Mojave’s extra layers of security require users to set up tougher passwords.
- Access From Multiple Mac Computers: Users who require to open QuickBooks from different Macs are happy that this version synced files to iCloud allowing file access from different Mac computers.
QuickBooks remains the go-to solution for businesses looking for a powerful assistant to help streamline finances.
It automates payment and filing of taxes, paying of employees, and enables decision-makers to take charge of budgeting.
And now owners and managers can take advantage of all these fantastic Black Friday QuickBooks offers to revolutionize their businesses.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.