If you want to turn your home speaker into a Bluetooth speaker, the external Bluetooth audio receiver is your friend. These compact devices with built-in DAC allow you to turn your home speakers into Bluetooth speakers for wireless audio streaming.
While looking for Bluetooth receivers, you should check if the device offers high-quality audio with robust support for handling multiple devices, along with good Bluetooth range.
In this article, we have listed the best Bluetooth audio receiver for speakers to help you turn your favorite pair into Bluetooth speakers without breaking the bank.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Bluetooth audio receivers for speakers to buy?
Monoprice Home Theater Music Receiver
First on our list of best Bluetooth audio receiver is Monoprice Home Theater Music Receiver. It is a relatively compact device with NFC and easy Bluetooth pairing support.
Monoprice Bluetooth audio receiver also comes with support for aptX Codec for superior wireless audio quality. Apart from Bluetooth, it also gets 3.5mm stereo analogue and Toslink digital audio outputs.
- Compact Bluetooth audio receiver with premium quality sound output
- NFC and Bluetooth connectivity support with claims of 33ft range
- AC adapter to charge the batteries
- Substandard digital cable
If you are looking for a more premium setup for your Hi-Fi speaker system, then the Audioengine B1 offers premium high definition wireless audio to any home music system.
Audioengine B1 gives you full control of your music from your phone, tablet or computer. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0, aptX HD, aptX, AAC encoding support built-in. Audioengine claims to offer up to 100ft of extended Bluetooth range.
- Premium Bluetooth audio receiver with high-end full stereo sound
- Bluetooth extended range, up to 100ft with built-in codecs
- Easy to set up and works with all the Bluetooth enabled devices
- Some compatibility issues with iOS devices
Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter
Logitech’s Bluetooth audio adapter makes your standard speakers wireless for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet. It comes with multi-point Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to simultaneously connect multiple devices to the speakers.
Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter has a Bluetooth range of 50feet and comes with automatic pairing option. It works with most speakers and connects via 3.5mm audio jack or RCA.
- Compact and premium looking Bluetooth audio receiver
- Up to 50 feet of Bluetooth range
- Works with all the speakers that have 3.5mm audio jack or RCA option
- Automatic pairing can be annoying
Esinkin W29-us is another popular Bluetooth audio receiver to convert your speakers into Bluetooth speakers and stream audio from your smartphone.
Esinkin W29-us comes with simple installation instructions. After connecting the device to your speaker, pair it with your smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device.
The wireless range claimed by the company is 50feet and it comes with a 1-year warranty as well.
- Affordable Bluetooth audio receiver with a long wireless range
- Offers superior acoustics sound
- Compatible with all the speakers through the audio jack or RCA connection
- Included cables are not the best
With 1Mii B06 you can upgrade your wired stereos to a wireless 3D surround audio. It is an excellent Bluetooth adapter and helps you to get rid of the wires.
1Mii B06 comes with 164ft long-range for Bluetooth music streaming along with APT-x low latency technology to deliver superior sound quality.
- Compact Bluetooth adapter with 164ft long-range connectivity
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity to connect multiple devices simultaneously
- Automatic power on and re-pairing features
- Nothing noticeable
Final thoughts on Bluetooth audio receivers for speakers
Bluetooth speakers offer the convenience of wireless streaming at home and in your workspace.
By using the Bluetooth audio receivers, you can turn your non-Bluetooth speakers into wireless ones and stream music directly from your portable devices like your tablet or smartphone.