- Call center software solutions allow businesses to automate customer phone calls.
- If your company needs a reliable call manager solution, this guide will help you decide what tool to use
- This guide is part of our Business Software Hub. Do check it out for more ideas on how you can boost your business.
- For more amazing lists like this one, check our our website's Software section.
There are various call management tools on the market these days, but not all of them come packed with the best features that you might need.
That’s why we chose five of the best options for call manager software, so we can make your choice much easier. We listed their best features and functionalities, so check them all out and pick your favorite according to your needs.
Which are the best call manager software for Windows 10?
CloudTalk is an excellent virtual call management platform that’s perfect for companies activating in customer service or sales.
This solution allows you to build your own virtual call center with very little equipment. You no longer need to build complex call networks and buy countless pieces of hardware. Use CloudTalk and upgrade your business to the latest technology standards.
If you already use particular CRM solutions, you don’t have to replace them. CloudTalk supports native integration and syncing with some of the most popular business tools on the market, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot and more.
CloudTalk offers real-time analytics tools that allow business owners to track the performance of their call center agents in real-time. In this manner, supervisors can step in and improve the communication quality when need be. To check out the complete list of features, go to the platform’s official website.
CloudTalk offers four price plans: Starter, Essential, Expert and Customer (whereby you get an offer tailored to your needs).
Wait no more, get CloudTalk and boost your business now.
Call centers worldwide use CloudTalk to manage their analytics, so you know that it well worth a try!
Bitrix24 is a free call management software that gives you the option for even call distribution. This means that incoming calls are distributed evenly between your employees according to set order.
You can also have a simultaneous call distribution when all available agents hear the ring and the first one to respond will carry on with the conversation.
Check out more impressive features of this software:
- Bitrix24 provides you ICR – intelligent call routing.
- This tool lets you set up your own phone hours and decide what will happen to the phone calls that are made during off hours.
- Internal employee extension numbers are also available with this program.
- All the phone call can be automatically logged and also recorded.
- Bitrix24 is optimized for small business use, and it works with your existing phone number. You can also rent phone numbers from 43 different countries.
- This tool will work with any equipment including with a computer and headset.
On the official website of this tool, you will also find the Bitrix24 CRM manual and if you are interested in buying self-hosted editions of Bitrix24 that comes with API, CMS and a source code you can also download the trial version.
Manage your call hours and statistics better and bring your business to the next level by improving customer relations with this service.
All your favorite cloud call center features are now built into your very own LiveAgent helpdesk. You will be able to receive unlimited inbound calls from customers. This program will provide follow up or proactive support with outbound calls.
Take a look at more interesting features of LiveAgent below:
- You can connect your VoIP provides, and you can choose from pre-made integrations.
- You will be able to receive calls from your website, and all you have to do is place a Call Us button on your website and start receiving calls immediately.
- You can make unlimited internal calls.
- This tool lets you connect with your customers with outbound or follow-up calls.
- LiveAgent provides you endless possibilities to provide a seamless customer experience over chat, email, and phone.
- The program is able to transfer calls to specific extension and wait for their pick up.
You can route calls automatically by priority, and you can also let LiveAgent randomly assign them.
Find out more about LiveAgent and get this useful tool from its official website.
Improve the relationship your company has with your customers using this incredibly useful call managing service.
Bonrix Voice Call Manager is a free software that can be used on your PC. It was developed for Windows 7, 32-bit version. The software’s installer file is known as VoiceCallManager.exe.
It’s important to note that this program is an intellectual property of Bonrix Voice Call Manager and the antivirus check showed that the program’s download is safe, so you don’t have to worry about anything safety-related.
Take a look at the best features that are packed in this software:
- Version 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded version by the program users.
- Bulk voice calls are pre-recorded voice messages to a mobile or a landline network.
- Bulk voice calls are automated calls that involve automated dialing multiple numbers at once using computer managed lists or playing a pre-recorded message to automatically dialed mobile or landline numbers.
You should know that this communication technique of bulk voice calls comes with a significant advantage. We are referring to the fact that it results in the most penetrative reach and personalized messages that will turn out to be really useful.
PhoneView is a Cisco Phone endpoint management solution that allows advanced manipulation of one or more phones.
The tool is a certified Cisco compatible product that completed the full inter-operability verification testing, and this means that you can be confident of its performance.
Check out the most important features that come with PhoneView:
- It comes with a simple interface that is user-friendly.
- This tool provides an automated grouping of phones and quick and straightforward filtering.
- You can visualize all phones, and you can also zoom in and out of phone screens.
- The tool provides a history log of interactions with all phones.
- You will get a near real-time interaction with remote phones, and you will see exactly what the user sees.
- You can control one or more phones at once, and you can also send text messages to multiple phones.
- PhoneView comes with an extensive list of phone commands and advanced queuing for optimal delivery of the phone commands.
- You will be able to gather phone details and export asset and state information.
- You can also gather and manipulate the login state.
- The tool comes with bulk management of the login state.
- You can migrate users to extension mobility.
PhoneView is one of the leading Cisco phone remote control solutions that are available these days, and it will provide unique user interface features. This tool comes with an extended set of features for phone management for PC.
You can visit the UnifiedFX official website to find out more about PhoneView and to get it yourself. PhoneView is a client app that installs on Windows PCs.
These are some of the best call manager programs that you’ll be able to find on the market these days, and they’re all packed with unique and useful features.
We recommend that you head over to their official website where you’ll get the chance to check out more in-depth details on these programs. After analyzing them, you’ll eventually be able to choose the best call management software for your needs.