5 automated CRM software every business should use
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term used to describe the entirety of strategies and techniques applied by companies in order to manage all aspects of business relationship.
Businesses choose to use CRM software because it simplifies the process of managing all the needs of the company. It is far more intuitive and clear than the option of using spreadsheets.
Depending on your company’s needs, CRM can be used in a variety of ways. You can store customer contact information, new sales opportunities, customer preferences data, etc., and even automate some processes – marketing, sales force, and contact center.
Some of software options in this guide support geolocation features that can create marketing campaigns based on your customer’s location, and can be used to give your managers the power to track the performance and productivity of the employees. Read on for more information.
QuinataCRM is one of the best CRM tools on the market, offering you an intuitive way of keeping details of your customers, phone calls, and emails stored safely.
You can keep track of important data like suppliers, contacts, customers, emails and documents, manage customers, stock, bookings, or any other aspect of your business.
Even though this is a very powerful software, keep in mind that Quinata was designed to be used by small businesses.
Key features include:
- Unlimited storage for business data — customer’s names, addresses, contact information, etc.
- You can associate relationships between contacts by using different categories — type of customer, retailer, supplier, etc.
- Automatic sorting and storage of emails sent to and from customers
- Can store all information about clients in one file for easy access
- Notes about a particular customer — meetings, phone calls, etc.
- Ability to schedule actions related to your customer — reminders, updates, times of contact, etc.
- You can store details about customer appointments and share them with online calendars
This software comes in four versions that were designed to cover specific different needs, depending on the size of your company and number of personnel.
QuinataCRM Free allows a single user and you have the ability to add 100 contacts and add notes and details.
QuinataCRM Express is also a single user license and adds some features to the Free edition
- Schedule reminders, updates, etc.
- Ability to make and organize appointments
- Storage of documents relating to different customers
QuinataCRM Standard can be used as a single user, or by five to ten users. This version offers all the features of the previous versions and adds unlimited contacts.
QuinataCRM Professional offers all the features presented above and adds the ability to use invoices, purchases, sales, and projects.
Zoho CRM is another great software that allows you to manage your company’s customer relations, your employees and customer data that you acquired in time. This software was designed to be used by small teams.
Zoho CRM offers a wide range of step by step tutorials that take you through the setup process with little to no experience needed. Click here to check it out.
The user interface of Zoho CRM is very intuitive and the fact that this software is offered as a SaaS (software-as-a-service) solution, makes it a light weight option that packs a wide range of powerful features and customization options.
Because Zoho CRM is part of the Zoho Saas family, this software is fully compatible with all Zoho apps. This means that you can extend the powers of the basic Zoho CRM with ease, you can use cloud storage to keep your data safe, and that it also offers you the possibility to manage every aspect of your business from one screen.
Zoho products can be purchased as a single product or as a bundle that offer a wider range of features on the Zoho Marketplace. All of the products that can be found on the Marketplace can integrate or extend the capabilities of your basic Zoho CRM software.
Downloading and using features from the Zoho Store allows you to customize your experience to your specific needs without the use of third-party software.
Some of the most notable products found on Zoho Marketplace include:
- Workplace – replacement for Office Suite
- Finance Plus – expense tracking, inventory software, subscription management, accounting, etc.
- IT management suite – designed for SMB help-desks
- App creation products
- HR products
Key features of Zoho CRM include:
- Can produce reports and dashboards
- Document library
- Roles and profiles can be defined by the administrator
- Scoring rules
- Sales forecasting tools
- Call center connectors
- Ability to send mass emails – for email campaigns
- Capacity for 100.000 records
You can also customize your Zoho CRM software at different levels, depending on the type of licence you aquire. For the free version of Zoho, you have limited customization possibility.
With the Enterprise license, you get the power to customize advanced features of this software — change page layouts, views, add buttons and conditional fields,etc. With the Ultimate licence, you can get access to sandbox features that allow you to do dev testing and a greater customer supports experience.
Zoho CRM license options also have different features depending on how you want to use the software.
1. Zoho CRM Free Edition
- 3 users have access
- Basic support
- Tasks, events, call log, and notes
- CRM views
2. Zoho CRM Standard includes all the features found in the Free Edition and adds :
- Sales forecasting
- Scoring rules
- Charts and KPIs
- Document library
- Roles and profiles
- Custom fields
- Call center connectors
- Secure, encrypted transmission
- Workflow rules
- Social CRM
3. Zoho CRM Professional has all the features from both Standard and Free versions and also adds :
- Email integration
- Sales Signals
- Blueprint – Process management
- Inventory management
- Unlimited records
- Google Ads integration
4. Zoho CRM Enterprise contains all the features of the previous versions mentioned, and adds some more :
- Zia Voice – Conversational AI
- Multi-user Portals
- Target meters, Comparator, Funnel, Anomaly detectors, Predictive AI
- Custom modules and buttons
- Mobile SDK and app distribution
- Conditional fields
- Encryption at Rest
5. Zoho CRM Ultimate is the full CRM package, containing all the features mentioned above and adds :
- Dedicated database cluster
- Free Premium support
- Automation suggestions
- Data enrichment
- Enhanced storage
- Email sentiment
Freshsales CRM is a great light-weight CRM software option that allows small businesses to manage all aspects of your company’s customer service. Freshsales was designed to be very easy to use. This allows you to use this software without a steep learning curve.
Even though this CRM software is light-weight, it still has a wide range of features that can help you run your business more efficiently. This software automates a lot of manual tasks, like logging phone calls, tracking emails and customer research.
Compared to the other software options presented in this article, Freshsales doesn’t have the same third-party integration power like Zoho CRM, but is still a very useful tool.
Freshsales CRM was released in 5 versions.
1. Freshsales Sprout Plan:
- Built-in phone
- Email integration
- Basic reporting
- Mobile apps
- Integration with FreshdeskFree, Google Suite
2. Freshsales Blossom Plan has all the features of Sprout Plan and adds:
- Pipeline management
- Email sync
- MailChimp integration
3. Freshsales Garden Plan contains all the features from the previous versions and adds:
- Advanced reporting
- Advanced forecasting
4. Freshsales Estate Plan includes all the features presented in Sprout, Blossom and Garden plans and also adds:
- Reports dashboard
- Multiple pipelines
- Lead scoring
5. Freshsales Forest Plan bolsters all the features from the previous versions presented and adds :
- End-user computing (EUC) data center
- IP whitelisting
All the plans offered with Freshsales CRM include 24/7 email support and also 24 hour phone support during weekdays.
The features found in FreshSales CRM cover a wide range of topics. Here the most important ones:
- 360° customer view
- Auto profile enrichment – automated data transfer from social profiles
- Lead scoring
- Can group your sales team by territories
- Auto lead assignment
- Automatically assign leads
- Appointments, tasks, notes and files
- Smartforms (web-to-lead) – automatically adds new lead to Freshsales
- Visual sales pipelines
- Fast insights regarding all values of deals
- Drag-and-drop navigation
- Can make calls and send emails to clients directly from the dashboard
- Has Freshsales app that allows you to keep track of your deals on the go
- Ability to create a wide range of raports
- Multiple sales pipelines
- Email tracking
- Ability to create email sales campaigns
- Wide range of templates to help you send emails efficiently
- Email metrics
- Team inbox
- Customize reports
- Revenue analytics
- Visual sales reports
- Reports dashboard
- Trendline reports
- Sales reports
Salesforce is another incredibly powerful CRM software that can be easily customized to fit your company’s needs. Salesforce offer a third-party app marketplace that makes it easier than ever to add or remove features.
This software has a steep learning curve compared to Freshsales CRM, but also offers a wider range of features.
The new version of Salesforce CRM has a beautiful new user interface (UI), supports sales pipelines, instant alerts, recommendation pop-ups, drag-and-drop capabilities, and with the addition of SalesforceIQ you can easily analyze sales data. You can also add Salesforce Eistein Analytics that gives this program AI (artificial intelligence) which can be used to automate most of the processes of the software.
Best features of Salesforce CRM include:
- Lightning service console — macros, keyboard shortcuts, templates, 360-degree view of each customer
- Case management — combines processes for easy access to full customer details, context, history, etc.
- Kownledge base — recommandation articles
- Lightning flow — ability to customize and automate processes with drag-and-drop features
- Omni-channel routing — automatically matches cases with agents/clients
- Service analytics
- Telephony integration
- Macros automation — automate repetitive or multistep tasks to streamline customer services
- Asset and order management – track orders, support history, customer assets, etc.
Salesforce CRM comes in 4 versions, each designed to fit different users needs :
1. Salesforce Lightning Essentials
- Entry-level CRM
- For small businesses
- Up to 5 users at a time
2. Salesforce Lightning Professional includes most of the features of Lightning Essentials and adds:
- Unlimited users
- Eistein Activity – artificial intelligence
- Inbox mobile app
- Lead management and marketing tools
- Mass email capabitilies
- Can manage campaigns
3. Salesforce Lightning Enterprise
- Unlimited roles and permissions
- Unlimited record types
- Unlimited processes
- Unlimited profiles and page layouts
- Partial sandbox for lightweight dev testing
- Eistein Activity
4. Salesforce Lightning Unlimited encompasses all the features of the previous versions and adds:
- Access to full developer sandbox and developer pro sandbox
- Access to Premium Success Resources
- 24/7 support
- Developer support
- Unlimited online training
- Configuration services
Apptivo is a great app that allows you to manage the customer service department. This software is perfect for small to midsize businesses. It is incredibly easy to customize your software depending on your company’s processes and branding needs, by using the wide range of tools offered in Apptivo’s online store.
Key features of Apptivo include:
- 24 hr support
- OneDrive and RingCentral integrations
- Glanular security controls
- Campaign management tools
- App optimization
Because of the large number of features contained in this software, we will explore them by topics.
- You can easily embed forms on your website to automatically generate leads
- Ability to import leads in bulk using CSV import
- Can create leads manually – entering information while you’re on a call, marketing campaign, etc.
- Ability to customize the Master layout of the app – can create or remove fields
- Can protect your custom fields by password
- Highly customized searches in your CRM database
- Can create your own view and remove all the uneuseful information from the dashboard
- You can convert leads into contacts, customers or opportunities, directly
- Can convert ‘contact’ to ‘customer’ with ease
- Allows you to convert a lead into an order, estimate, invoice, project
- Fully integrated with Google Suite
- You can monitor and analyze your team and individual sales
- Sales activity using Win/Loss analysis report
- Top winning employees
- Loss reason
- Can create organisation, individual employee, or teams quota
In this article, we explored some of the best customer service management software options that you need to try in 2019. This list covers the needs of both small and medium-sized businesses, and contains a wide range of features that will surely streamline the workflow of your company.
You can use these software options to automate most of the processes you need in order to offer an exemplary level of customer service, manage data about customers, start and manage campaigns, etc.
We would love to know what software you chose from this list. Let us know what software felt useful and why in the comment section below.
RELATED GUIDES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
Top 5 automated CRM tools
XAML or Extensible Application Markup Language, is a language based on XML(Extensive Markup Language). Its use ranges from creating to initializing .NET objects. It’s primarily […]
Microsoft has announced a brand new Windows Update related Group Policy option for the upcoming Windows 10 v1903. The upcoming OS version will let users […]
Project xCloud is Microsoft’s new game-streaming service that the company is currently trialing. Microsoft showed off a streamed xCloud game on Xbox Insider. Now the […]