Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now out, returning to the roots of the franchise with large-scale war and a focus on cinematic military storytelling. Players will have the chance to engage in battles from Earth to beyond our planet, against merciless enemies that threaten humans’ very way of life.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare brings three unique game modes, Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, as well as new pieces of equipment. Unfortunately, the game also brings many issues that sometimes severely limit the gaming experience.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare reported bugs:
1. Movement delay issues: more specifically, when trying to run or just move left, right, forward or backward, there’s often a delay before gamers’ moves. It appears that they are literally stuck in glue for a couple of seconds. The issue affects both Campaign and Multiplayer, and it seems the bug is more severe in Multiplayer.
2. Mouse sensitivity is too high. It appears that the default mouse sensitivity is too high, making it difficult for players to control their soldiers. Fortunately, there’s a quick workaround you can use to fix this bug:
- Go to Steam Library > Right Click Game > Properties > Set Launch Parameters
- Type it noforcemaccel -noforcemparms in Start options.
3. The game freezes after the cutscenes.
They better come out with a fix asap the game is unplayable for me if i load up single player it freezes after the cutscenes if i try to play zombies it freezes after the intro cutscene if i go to multiplayer it ♥♥♥♥ing freezes after the game loading screne if i change as much a 1 ♥♥♥♥ing thing in the setttings it ♥♥♥♥ING FREEZES!!!!!!!!!
4. The game crashes with various error messages, such as Disk Read or DirectX errors. For the time being, there are no workarounds available to fix these errors.
i am getting fatal error while playing infinite warfare the error is disk read imagefile.pak…..wtf….i downloaded the game on steam how is it diskerror
5. Arrow keys are unresponsive. Many gamers report that nothing happens when they press the arrow keys. For the time being, there is no solution available to fix this bug, but players hope the game developers will push a patch soon.
6. FPS rate issues. Xbox One players particularly complain about low FPS rate issues. It appears that the FPS rate drops so low that it makes the game impossible to play.
I am having this issue in single player campaign mode. First 2-3 levels were ok, once I hit some of the bigger action sequences in the campaign, the game would go into slow, jittery motion. Got frustrated after about an hour and turned it off.
These are the bugs that Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare frequently encounter. If you’ve experienced other issues that we didn’t list in this article, use the comment section below to tell us more about your experience.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The war between Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare heats up
- Call of Duty 3 now playable on Xbox One
- NVIDIA updates its GeForce drivers with support for Titanfall 2, Dishonored 2, Obduction