Change Facebook’s color scheme with Chrome’s FB Color Changer extension
Facebook offers very few customization options and because of that, white and blue are the dominant colors of the social network. If you want to change Facebook’s color scheme, though, there are various apps and browser extensions you can choose from.
FB Color Changer for Google Chrome
According to FB Color Changer’s developers, this extension is the most popular color changer tool among Facebook users. Thanks to FB Color Changer, you can now set your favorite color as your Facebook color scheme.
Here’s how to do that:
1. Go to the Chrome Web Store and download FB Color Changer
2. Go to the upper right-hand browser corner and confirm the installation
3. Go to Facebook and click on FB’s bar
4. Activate the Color Changer > choose your color
5. Refresh your browser.
FB Color Changer’s developers update the extension regularly to adapt it to Facebook’s design changes. As a result, whenever Facebook implements updates to the social media platform’s UI, you may encounter various bugs until the extension is updated.
It is worth mentioning that FB Color Changer may collect anonymous data in order for its developers to improve the user experience.
FB Color Changer has over two million users and they simply love it:
i now have a bright orange FB page with purple type! love it!
If you’re bored with Facebook’s blue and white appearance, give this extension a try and set your favorite color as Facebook’s color scheme.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Facebook Messenger now supports video chatting with up to 50 people
- Facebook app for Windows 10 speeds up the sign in process
- Secure your Chrome browser with the Avast Online Security extension
- 15 best Google Chrome web games to play on your Windows PC
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]