Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- If Chat GPT is not working it can be due to corrupt browser cookies or extensions.
- To fix things, ensure you have a stable Internet connection, and disable extensions.
Many users reported that ChatGPT is not working for them, and this can be a big problem and prevent you from getting the information you need.
Luckily, there’s a way to fix it, and today we’ll show you how to do it.
Why is my ChatGPT not working?
Sometimes server issues or high traffic can cause this problem. Connection problems or problems with your browser can also lead to this issue.
How to fix ChatGPT not working?
Before we try more advanced solutions, you can try using GhatGPT in a different browser, or wait for a few minutes and try again.
1. Clear the cookies
- Click on the ellipsis near the top-right corner, and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy and security from the navigation pane, and click on Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- Search for openai.com in the text field, and click on the Delete icon for the website.
- Again, click Clear in the confirmation prompt.
Clearing cookies of your browser and usage of simple prompts can also help you fix similar issues like Error in Moderation; read this guide to learn more.
2. Disable all extensions
- Click on the Extensions icon, and then select Manage extensions from the flyout menu.
- Now, disable the toggle for all the extensions listed here.
- Check whether ChatGPT now works. If it does, start enabling them one at a time until the problem reappears. As soon as it does, the extension enabled last triggered the issue.
- So, click on the Remove button under it.
- Again, click on Remove in the confirmation prompt.
3. Contact the ChatGPT support
If nothing works, you should contact ChatGPT support and ask them for advice. There’s a chat box on the support website to raise a ticket, though don’t expect a quick response from their end.
That’s it! With these solutions, you can make things better if ChatGPT is not working.
And if you’re looking for a quick way to fix Error in Moderation on ChatGPT, take a closer look at our dedicated guide. We also have a guide on what to do if you encounter a ChatGPT network error that you shouldn’t miss.
Remember to share your ChatGPT review in the comments section below. Also, drop any other solutions that you may know of.