- ChatGPT is an AI-powered chatbot developed to replicate and satisfy human-like client experiences.
- Since its launch in 2022, there have been competitive releases posing as the best alternative ChatGPT.
- Other chatboxes have focused goals on helping you learn different languages or aiding you in coding.
The demands for top ChatGPT alternatives have been on the request tabs of some of our readers ever since its popularity surge.
It’s barely a few months since the launch of ChatGPT, the AI-powered chat tool developed by OpenAI, and ever since then, it has gained a lot of popularity among the general public.
To that effect, we have come up with some of the best ChatGPT alternatives.
- What are the top features to identify a good AI chatbox?
- What are the best alternatives to ChatGPT?
- CodeGen by Salesforce - Best alternative for coding
- Bloom - Best open source alternative
- Replika - Best personal AI chatbot
- ELSA - Best for Language learning
- Chatsonic AI by Writesonic - Includes great features
What are the top features to identify a good AI chatbox?
AI is the new cool, and there are many other similar AI chatboxes with great features. However, it can be daunting to pick one of these chatboxes as your preferred option.
Hence, we will outline the most important features that every good AI chatbox must have:
- Customization – An essential feature is the ability to modify the chatbox to individual users’ personalities and needs.
- Support for multiple languages – Having an AI chatbox that supports diverse languages will ease the user’s interactions with it.
- Versatile integration – The AI chatbox should have a robust API that supports integration into other platforms.
- Emotionally intelligent – Empathy and sympathy are essential in identifying quality AI. Hence, if the AI on the chatbox can feel your emotion in the situation, it is an excellent addition.
Now, let’s see the best alternatives to ChatGPT that you can use today.
What are the best alternatives to ChatGPT?
CodeGen by Salesforce – Best alternative for coding
CodeGen is a ChatGPT alternative open source, and a large-scale language model that can create programs based on plain text prompts, as you could have already inferred from the name.
Further, the approach is based on the idea of conversational AI, which tries to combine human creative input with virtually limitless AI coding potential.
The most amazing feature of CodeGen is that anyone, regardless of technical proficiency, can use it. Nevertheless, since AI isn’t yet flawless, programming expertise will help to produce better and more beautiful solutions.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
Some of the standout features are:
- It is Multilingual
- Easy to use without requiring tech-savvy
- Fast and efficient in response time
Bloom – Best open source alternative
One of the best ChatGPT alternatives for coding is the multilingual language model called Bloom.
It was developed by more than 1,000 AI researchers and is regarded as the best GPT-3 replacement. It is an open-source platform.
In contrast to GPT-3, Bloom required 384 graphics cards with a combined memory of more than 80 GB to train on 176 billion parameters.
Some of its features are:
- It supports multiple languages
- Omnichannel and offers a seamless customer service experience
Replika – Best personal AI chatbot
Replika is one of the best ChatGPT alternatives for inspiring creativity when you’re feeling lonely.
Also, it is a chatbot powered by AI that may easily pass for a friend and will always reply to your texts promptly.
In addition, Replika is available to chat with you about life, love, and the most common subjects that you might bring up with your friends and family.
Some of its key features are:
- Emotionally intelligent
- Customizable and offers a great user interface
- Users’ privacy is guaranteed
ELSA – Best for Language learning
English Language Speech Assistant is referred to as Elsa in abbreviated form. It is a language-learning application using AI.
Further, a collection of simple assignments for the user to grasp is produced after using AI to analyze the user’s voice.
Elsa is available for both Android and iOS-powered smartphones and tablets, so you can take it anywhere with you.
A few standout features are outlined below:
- It supports multiple languages
- Analytical features
- It is NLP-enabled
Chatsonic AI by Writesonic – Includes great features
Chatsonic AI by Writesonic outshines OpenAI’s ChatGPT by crossing several yardsticks.
Compared to ChatGPT, Chatsonic AI offers a wider variety of more potent and advanced functions, such as voice recognition, Google Search integration, and image creation.
Below are some of the features that make Chatsonic AI the smartest AI chatbot:
- Authenticated content
- Voice command
- Google Search integration
- Image generation
And that’s it on the best alternatives to ChatGPT. If ChatGPT is not available for use in your country, consider exploring our article for ways to bypass it.
Also, for users anxiously asking why is my ChatGPT not working, we have provided some fixes for this error in our guide.
In conclusion, these are the best alternatives for ChatGPT. Should you have further questions or suggestions about this guide, kindly drop them in the comments section.