Send Christmas greeting cards with Microsoft Bing
Haven’t found the perfect Happy Holiday card yet? Save yourself the hassle because this year, Bing has you covered.
It is the most wonderful time of the year and Microsoft wants you to spread cheer to your family and friends using a few creative holiday e-cards using their search engine Bing.
Be it Christmas or New Year, hearing from your loved ones that they are thinking about you on these festive occasions is always a delight. Forgot to send a physical Christmas card? Don’t worry just yet, you can still redeem yourself using the magic of social media.
So, to all you festive users out there: It is the time you put your fancy gizmos to constructive use and be awesome to your favorite people.
How to send a custom digital greeting using Bing:
For all our readers technically unaware, here’s a small how-to guide to share your love with your friends and family.
- You can either get started here or go to the Bing search page and type ‘Bing holiday cheer’.
- Find the perfect card. There are 14 cards to choose from, each with a default greeting message. You can edit it to your liking with the ‘Edit Message’ button.
- Share the message with whomever, wherever you like. (It’s probably better to pick the platform your receiver is active on the most.) Greet them via a formal Outlook mail, a tweet or via a Facebook message.
Here’s a quick YouTube tutorial of the process as well:
On another note, Microsoft is clearly aiming to persuade its user base to interact more on its platform. This includes giving people more ways to connect during the festive season or a holiday. Also, helping people from different parts of the world find cultural activities happening around them and celebrate historic moments with each other — a win-win for everyone.
Happy Holidays Folks!
Related stories you should check:
- Final Fantasy XV Holiday Pack arrives today to bring Noctis some cool gifts
- Microsoft Store is now offering its final Holiday Super Sale
- 6 best Christmas live wallpapers and screensavers for Windows PCs
- Top 10 PC games to play this Christmas
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]