Having a nice Christmas tree in your house helps you to bring the winter holiday mood to your home. You can also bring this mood to your office by using a USB Christmas tree. This is a USB decoration that you can connect to your computer to light up your desk.
The good news is that these Christmas USB decorations come is many shapes and sizes and they’re quite cheap — usually under $20.
In this quick buying guide, we’ll list some of the most interesting USB Christmas trees that you can get this year.
These entries are great, especially if you’re looking for the following:
- Mini-Christmas tree that plugs into computer
- USB Christmas lights for desk
- USB Christmas tree for desk
- USB holiday decorations
USB Christmas trees for your Windows 10 PC
- Emanates a warm light
- Great customer service
- 8 different flash settings
- waterproof and great for outdoor use
- They don't have a bigger variant
The magic of Christmas can always be felt with the first snow, but if you decorate your house with some amazing Christmas lights like the ones from Milexing, the magic is complete.
The lights are easy to install and use, and because of their high-quality build, they make for great outdoor decorations as well.
Simply plug in the lights and enjoy 8 different light settings that will lighten the mood of any home.
- Colorful and Santa Claus appearance make your Christmas more joyful
- Powered by low voltage and will not overheat after prolonged usage
- Each of the snowman light ball measures about 2.7 inch
- Uses 3 AA batteries
- Only snowman model is available
One of the most fun activities to try during winter is building a snowman, and now you can have that magic inside your home as well with the Correare Christmas lights.
Fill your house with snowmen that glow in a warm yellow light and keep them on for as long as you like, since they don’t burn out or even warm up.
More so, the material is pretty durable, so you can keep them outside as well if you don’t have a blizzard going on.
- The lights are powered by low voltage and will not overheat after prolonged usage
- Multi-function remote control and the button on the battery pack
- Requires an USB cable or 3 AA batteries
- USB / Battery-operated
- the candy canes may seem a bit small
Christmas is the perfect occasion to try out some new cookie and sweets recipes, and the perfect time to munch on some candy canes.
However, if your conscious about your waistline and prefer just watching the candy canes, then the Impress Life Candy cane-themed Christmas lights are just what you need.
This 10ft wire comes with 20 bulbs that illuminate the area in a warm and sweet manner.
- USB power supply can avoid the hassle of replacing batteries frequently
- 3 AA batteries allow you to place the lighting strings anywhere you like
- Automatically shut off with 6/18h build-in timer
- 8 lighting modes and wireless remote control
- They should have a longer version as well
When the entire world is covered in white, filling your house with lots of colors is only natural, and if you love the color green, then the Zuzzee Christmas String Lights are just what you need.
Featuring 8 different lighting modes and 2 power options, this USB Christmas light is more than enough to make your room a welcoming one.
Fill your house with the warm light of several small illuminating Christmas trees, and enjoy the holiday season.
- White led flash 7 kinds of colors light
- Working voltage: DC4.5-5V
- Finished Dimensions: 60mm length 60mm width 136mm height
- The flash Christmas tree kit consists of a combination of three circuit boards
- The least Christmasy entry on our list
If you like tinkering around, then this DIY kit is perfect for you. The package includes 36 white LED lights that can flash 7 kinds of colors.
It doesn’t have a nice design such as the two USB trees listed above, but it’s definitely fun to build, especially if you’re a tech geek.
It’s made of three circuit boards that you need to assemble together, and the resulting tree is reminiscent of 3D puzzle you can create from plywood.
So, which of these USB Christmas trees are you going to buy? Let us know in the comments below.
FAQ: Learn more about Christmas decorations
- How can I decorate my office for Christmas on a budget?
If you’re looking for some low-scale Christmas decorations for your office, then check out this guide where we listed the best USB Christmas decorations.
- What are the most popular Christmas decorations?
In an age of tablets and phones, Christmas decorations that can be controlled with them have become very popular.
- What date should Christmas decorations be put up?
Christmas decorations should be put up whenever you want, since it’s all about the spirit of Christmas, and not the calendar. Speaking of which, keep track of how many day there are until Christmas with these great apps!Editor's Note: This article was originally published in December 2018 and was revamped and updated in December 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.