Latest Conan Exiles patch fixes Land Claim issues and improves server performance
Conan Exiles’ devs are working hard to improve the game’s quality and squash the bugs reported by Early Access players. Devs roll out new patches every day, and are doing their best to improve the overall gaming experience.
The latest Conan Exiles update brings many useful fixes that improve server performance, Steam Server List access, Land Claim anomalies, and more. Speaking of updates, Funcom will roll out a new patch tomorrow, aimed at fixing the issue where the game connects to the wrong server.
Conan Exiles bug fixes:
- Network usage optimizations
- Server Performance optimizations
- Server memory usage optimizations
- Upgraded from sqlite 3.9.2 to 3.16.2
- Players with high strength should now be able to knock out NPCs with the truncheon instead of killing them.
- The Cutlass and Falcata should not be able to damage T1 buildings anymore.
- Players should now be able to join password protected games from Steam Server List.
- Fixed steam://connect/ip handling – Steam connect works now so that sites such as www.topconanservers.com should work properly now.
- Fixed an issue in the Land Claim system that could allow players to build too close to other players. This may result in some lost building pieces if they overlap into land that had already been claimed by another player.
- We have had some issues with the game state getting corrupt on servers in certain cases. We have made the interactions with the game database more robust, and added regular checks for its integrity during runtime.
Also, Conan Exiles will create database backups much more often to reduce file corruption issues and loss of progression.
If you’ve encountered various Conan Exiles games, use this Steam page to provide devs with more details.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Conan Exiles system requirements for Windows PCs
- Here’s how to fix common Conan Exiles issues
- Conan Exiles issues: Game crashes, lag, text box won’t scroll, and more
The Windows 10 registry is an important database that holds crucial settings, and in this article we’ll show you how to prevent access to registry […]
Many Windows 10 users reported encountering an issue when trying to burn a CD through Windows Media Player. Error message Windows Media Player cannot burn […]
Phil Spencer, the Head of Xbox revealed that Microsoft plans to develop new consoles after Project Scarlett is officially launched. In a recent interview, Spencer […]