- Cowin Bluetooth headphones gained a lot of popularity among users but unfortunately, they don't always work as it should.
- Users report being unable to connect their Cowin headphones to the PC, and in this article, we will explore how you can fix this issue.
- In our Windows 10 section you can find more specific troubleshooting guides, so check it out.
- Check out our Fix Hub for complete guides on troubleshooting to help you solve any issue you may have.
Bluetooth headphones are praised for their ability to deliver quality sound without cables so the headphones industry has really embraced this technology and has started producing it on a scale.
If you take into consideration the balance between price and performance, you can easily understand why Cowin Bluetooth headphones are so popular among users.
If you have a pair of Cowin headphones but you are experiencing some troubles with them, then this guide is for you. In this post, we will list several solutions and suggestions to help you fix your problem.
Steps to fix Cowin Bluetooth headphones bugs
- Use a third-party software
- Verify the headphones pair
- Reset your Cowin Bluetooth headphones
- Check if the problem is related to the headphones or the computer
- Verify if your headphones are connected to a different device
- Use the Hardware and device troubleshooter
- Restart your Bluetooth service
How can I fix Cowin headphones issues on Windows 10?
1. Use a third-party software
Connection issues can sometimes happen due to outdated drivers. In order to make sure they are up to date, we recommend that you use a dedicated tool.
In that matter, after several tests made by our team, we strongly recommend using DriverFrix.
The program will scan your PC for outdated drivers automatically and check your installed driver versions against its cloud database of the latest versions and recommend proper updates.
Once the scan process is completed, you will get a report on all problem drivers found on your PC. Review the list and see if you want to update each driver individually or all at once.
DriverFixDetect and update all of your missing drivers to keep your device run smoothly with this fast and reliable software. Try it now!
2. Verify the headphones pair
- Turn the Cowin headphones on to BT (Bluetooth) or NC (Bluetooth Noise Cancelling) mode.
- Turn on your computer and open Settings and click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch.
- Navigate to Add Bluetooth or other device button.
- Choose your Cowin headphones from the list of devices.
- Click the Connect button to pair and then click the Done button.
3. Reset your Cowin bluetooth headphones
- Remove the battery cover on the left earcup by using the finger slot on top of the battery cover under the base of the headband
- Easily remove the battery by using the finger slot provided
- Reinsert the battery
- Reverse the process, ensuring the battery cover is put back in the same orientation as when it was removed
4. Check if the problem is related to the headphones or the computer
Another suggestion is to see if other Bluetooth devices can be connected to your computer.
If you cannot connect other Bluetooth devices to your PC, the issue is not with your headphones, it is actually a Bluetooth issue with your computer. Also, you should check if your Cowin headphones work on another device.
It could be a laptop or a phone. In this way, you will figure out if there is a problem with your headphones or with your computer.
5. Verify if your headphones are connected to a different device
If your headphones still do not connect, it might be that they are connected to another device.
To disconnect them please hold down the LED on the right side until you hear a beep, then the Cowin headphones will be ready to pair to the new device.
6. Use the Hardware and device troubleshooter
- Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
- In the Troubleshooting window, go to Find and fix other problems and choose Hardware and Devices.
- Click on Run the troubleshooter and click Next to run the troubleshooter.
- follow the on-screen directions to complete the task.
7. Restart your Bluetooth service
- Press the Windows and R keys at the same time.
- Type services.msc and press Enter.
- Right-click on Bluetooth Support Service and click Restart.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth service again and click on Properties.
- Set the Startup type to Automatic and then click OK.
- Reboot your computer and try to connect again your Cowin headphones.
Hopefully, the solutions helped you to fix your Cowin headphones problems. Please feel free to comment below if you came across other troubleshooting methods to fix this issue.