7 Cyber Monday deals for Netgear routers you can grab today
A powerful router with security features and speed is essential for these times but can be quite expensive. Now, thanks to Cyber Monday deals, you can make great savings on things you actually need!
These Netgear routers are on Cyber Monday deals, so you can choose the one you like and get it now for the best price.
Netgear Nighthawk X6S
One of the best bargain deals from Netgear we’re happy to share with you is Netgear Nighthawk X6S. This tri-band WiFi router is compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa and has Gigabit Ethernet, MU-MIMO.
Check out its main features :
- AC4000 WIFI—Up to 750+1625+1625 Mbps wireless speed
- 64-Bit Dual Core 1.8 GHz processor + 3 offload processers
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) – simultaneous streaming to multiple devices
- Fast backup – Two Ethernet ports can be used > 1Gbps wired speeds
- Gigabit internet ready – Built to support gigabit WAN to LAN speeds
Netgear R6700Amazon Bestseller
This is a dual-band smart Wifi router with Gigabit Ethernet ( R6700) and comes with the following features :
- Fast access to USB HDD with USB 3.0 port
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- Ideal for homes with 12 or more WiFi devices
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos, or music
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Another great router is Netgear R7800, a 4×4 dual-band smart Wifi router with Gigabit Ethernet ports, MU-MIMO, and is compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa.
Here are its main features :
- Network storage- ready with superfast twin USB 3.0 and eSATA
- AC2600 WiFi-800+1733 Mbps speeds with a powerful 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- Four-stream (4×4) WiFi Architecture for smoother 4K video streaming
- Multi-user MIMO technology for more throughput,
- Ability to use ReadyCLOUD to access the storage remotely
- Nighthawk App – allows you to easily set up your router, manage internet access, etc.
Netgear Nighthawk XR500
We can say that this particular one is a very powerful gaming WiFi router with 4 ethernet ports. It can reach Wireless speeds up to 2.6 Gbps and is optimized for a low ping.
We can mention these features:
- Ability to connect to a secure gaming VPN server
- Ability to use geo-filtering to connect to the closest servers and players
- Four 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1.7 GHz dual-core processor network efficiency
- Advanced Quality of Service – allows you to bypass network congestion and reduce lag spikes
- Real-time network ping monitoring
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900
This one is actually a modem-router combo with DOCsis 3.0 cable modem, Ac1900 Wifi router, and 4 Gigabit wired Switch and comes with the following features :
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 24x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0. – 4 ports
- Powerful 1.6 GHz processor
- 802.11ac Wifi technology
- Speeds up to 960Mbps speed for the modem and Dual-Band AC1900 (2.4GHz & 5GHz) WiFi speed
- Fast enough to stream 4K HD videos, play high-speed online gaming, etc.
Netgear AC1200 is a dual-band smart WiFi router with a fast Ethernet connection (R6120).
You can see its main features :
- Five Fast Ethernet ports 10/100 (1 WAN & 4 LAN)
- WiFi speeds up to 300+900 Mbps
- Works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices.
- ReadySHARE USB Access—Wirelessly access & share USB storage
- A useful Nighthawk App – Easily setup your router, manage Internet access
You can easily use Netgear AC1750 with Amazon Echo/Alexa, as it is a smart WiFi router with dual band and Gigabit ethernet ports.
- Improved range and performance with Beamforming+
- Extended WiFi coverage with high powered amplifiers and antennas
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds and high-power external antennas
- Advanced QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming and gaming
- Parental Controls
- One USB 2.0 port
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 Mbps—(1 WAN & 4 LAN)
- Nighthawk App
RELATED ARTICLES TO CHECK OUT NOW:
Netgear routers on Cyber Monday 2018
Microsoft Excel is undoubtedly one of the best spreadsheet applications for Windows. However, in earlier versions of Excel up to 2010 you can’t automatically open […]
The Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error is one that can pop up for users when renaming, deleting or extracting folders in File Explorer. When the error occurs, […]
Let’s say you’re trying to get the latest update for your Windows, and you’re greeted by the following error Only one instance of wusa.exe is […]