- Cyberpunk 2077 is the biggest RPG in recent years, available on PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
- Speaking of Xbox, many players reported having issues installing language packs for the game.
- To learn more about this amazing game, visit our website's dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 Hub.
- Need a quick fix or an in-depth tutorial for your game? Check out our Gaming section.
In terms of gaming, few titles have ever had as much hype as Cyberpunk 2077, and even if the launch was plagued by all sort of bugs and issues, it still managed to maintain a solid playerbase on all platforms.
Since Cyberpunk 2077 is a game of international proportions, we have taken it upon ourselves to create the below guide that will help you with your trouble.
How do I install my language on Cyberpunk 2077 properly?
Make sure you’re in the right region
By default, Cyberpunk 2077 will download and install itself based on the region you are currently it.
To install other than the primary language available to your region of the game, you’ll have to download it manually.
- Start your Xbox
- In Main Menu access Settings
- Go to Language
- Choose a language appearing as Not Installed
- Select the icon next to it
- Make sure you have enough storage space
Remember that you can only download languages that are available to a given region, and that languages from other regions will not be available.
If that seems to be the case with you, then carry on to the next step for an instant fix.
On that note, here is a language breakdown for both physical and digital download versions of the game on Xbox One:
- VO – English, Brazilian Portuguese, French
- Text – English, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Polish
- Europe + Asia + Africa + Middle East
- VO – English, Russian, Polish
- Text – Russian, Czech, Hungarian, English, Polish, Arabic, Turkish
- Europe + Oceania + South Korea
- VO – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Text – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Korean
- VO – English, Japanese
- Text – English, Japanese
- VO – English, Chinese
- Text – English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Thai
Use a VPN
If you realize that your Xbox‘s region is the reason why you have issues with the language packs, then the obvious solution would be to change your Xbox region.
However, using a VPN is much easier than instantly travelling a thousand miles, so we recommend that your give Private Internet Access a shot.
With over 23000 servers available in all regions around the world, PIA offers unparalleled coverage, and it will give your Xbox everything it needs in order to download the language packs your desire.
Simply install PIA on your Xbox, select a region that will allow you to download the language pack that you desire, and start downloading.
Private Internet Access
Change the region of your Xbox instantly with the help of a VPN that has near-global coverage. Take advantage of this amazing offer now!
By following these steps, you should be able to install any language of Cyberpunk 2077 without any further issues.
Let us know how helpful this article was for you by leaving us your feedback in the comments section below.