- Your online security is crucial and this is why it’s important that you use a password manager.
- Dashlane is one of the most popular password managers on the market, and in this article, we’ll show you how to use it in your browser.
- Want to stay protected online? Check out our security tips in the Cybersecurity Hub.
- A web browser is an essential application on any PC, and to keep up with the latest news and guides, visit our Browsers section.
Using a password manager is a great way to protect all your online accounts, and one of the most popular password managers currently is Dashlane.
Using Dashlane in your web browser is incredibly simple, and in today’s article we’ll show you how to properly do that.
How do I use Dashlane in my browser?
- Visit Dashlane page on Chrome Web Store.
- Now click Add to Chrome button.
- After the extension is installed, click in in the toolbar and log in.
- Download Install Chrome Extensions add-on.
- Go to the Dashlane page on Chrome Web Store.
- Now click on the Add to Opera button.
- Click on OK and Install to install the extension.
- Once the extension is installed, just log in and you’re good to go.
While Dashlane is a great way to protect your online accounts, Opera as a browser offers some great security features as well.
First off, Opera has tracking protection, so it will block all tracking cookies and scripts automatically and thus speed up webpage loading time.
Opera also has a cryptomining protection and built-in ad blocker so you won’t have to deal with ads anymore.
For an extra layer of protection, there’s a free VPN with unlimited bandwidth available. Opera also has advanced tab management so you can organize tabs into workspaces.
The browser is available on all desktop and mobile platforms, so if you want a secure and reliable browser, be sure to try Opera out.
- Go to the Dashlane Firefox page.
- Now click the Install button.
- When a confirmation dialog appears, click on Continue to Installation.
- Once the extension is installed, just log in and you can start using it.
4. Microsoft Edge
- Visit the Dashlane page on Edge Add-ons store.
- Click the Get button to download the extension.
- Wait for an extension to install and log in.
Note: This method works only for the Chromium version of Microsoft Edge.
Dashlane is a great password manager and installing it is usually a breeze. What is your password manager of choice? Let us know in the comments below.
FAQ: Learn more about Dashlane
- Does dashlane work with Google Chrome?
Dashlane works with all modern web browsers, and Google Chrome is no exception.
- Which is better dashlane or LastPass?
Both services are great, but unlike LastPass, Dashlane has some limitations in the free version.
- Does dashlane slow down computer?
No, Dashlane won’t slow down your computer, and in fact, it should have almost no impact on your performance.
- Which is better dashlane or keeper?
Both offer great features, but the Keeper doesn’t have a free plan, so in that regard Dashlane is better.