Microsoft just announced that Disney’s new game, Disney Find ‘n Seek, was released to the Windows Store. Starting Monday, players on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile game will be able to download and play Disney’s latest title for Windows 10 from the Store.
In Disney Find ‘n Seek, you play a detective who needs to find hidden stickers from many different scenes of Disney’s movies. Some of the characters you’ll see while playing the game are Olaf from Frozen, Rapunzel from Tangled, Donald Duck and his three nephews, and more.
“Oh no! The sneaky Tricker-Stickers have escaped, and they’re running amok in the Disney Enchanted Library! Only you can find them all, and save the precious books! Search for hundreds of hidden objects scattered throughout your favorite Disney stories. Reveal hard-to-find objects with Pencil-Topper Power-Ups! Beat the clock and complete your collection of wacky Tricker-Stickers! They can’t hide for long!”
- Search through your favorite Donald, Frozen & Tangled scenes!
- Look for hundreds of objects!
- Race the clock!
- If you’re clever & fast, you’ll earn combo bonus points!
- Capture wacky Tricker-Stickers, like Burping Bag and Petulant Pillow!
- Features the voice of Ernie Hudson, star of the classic film, Ghostbusters!
Although the game is free of charge for everyone with a Windows 10 device, it comes with a large number of in-app purchases, so players who want to enhance the playing experience even more will probably buy an add-on or two.
If you want to download Disney Find ‘n Seek, you can do so right now from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- PopcornFlix for Windows 10 allows you to watch movies for free on your device
- Realarm app now available for Windows 10: Better than official alarm app?
- AutoDesk SketchBook is a must have drawing app for Windows 10
- Roku app for Windows 10 now available to download from the Store
- Groove Music Pass allows you to listen to Adele’s 25 album for free