- Sadly, the Xfinity customers find it difficult to access the impressive collections of movies and shows that Disney Plus has to offer.
- Try out our tested workarounds that will allow you to stream Disney Plus on your Xfinity platform with minimum financial investments.
- For more help with a variety of streaming services, check out our Streaming Hub.
- Care to know more about common PC issues? Take a look at our Windows 10 Troubleshooting Guides.
Unfortunately, right now the Disney+ app isn’t available to the Xfinity customers. However, this does not mean you can’t watch Disney Plus on Xfinity.
You’ve probably struggled to try and figure out if there is a way that could make Disney Plus available on the Xfinity platform.
The good news is there are some really good solutions you can try. We’re presenting in this article a few confirmed methods that will give you access to the app.
They all require some additional investments and for all cases, you will need a device that is compatible with Disney Plus. Here is all you need to know.
Disney Plus not available on Xfinity? Here’s the solution
1. Make sure you have an active Disney subscription
Sign-up for Disney plus. You will have a 7 days free trial. In case you already have a Hulu or ESPN+ subscription, you can directly merge Disney +.
Disney +Subscribe to Disney + now and get instant access to Hulu and ESPN+ as well in this amazing streaming package!
2. Get a media streaming service
Amazon Fire TV
- Connect your Fire TV Stick to your TV
- Then, go to your Fire TV device
- From Home Screen, navigate to the main menu (top of the screen) and then go all the way to the left
- Select the search option and then search for Disney Plus
- Select Disney plus app from the list
- Download the app by selecting the Get label on the right side (the prominent orange button)
- Once the application is downloaded, return to the Home Screen and open it
- Lastly, log-in using your credentials and select any movie or TV show title
- Press the Home button
- Select Streaming Channels on the left side
- Scroll down to Search Channels and select it
- Search for Disney Plus
- To install the app, select the Add Channel button
- After the installation is finished, return to the Roku Home Screen
- Open Disney plus app and log-in using your credentials
- Select any movie or TV show and start streaming it
- Go to your Android TV
- Open Google Play Store
- Use the search button/bar at the top and search for Disney Plus
- Select the app and press Install to download it on your device
- Return to your Android TV’s Home Screen and locate Disney Plus
- Open Disney Plus and use your credentials to log-in
3. Install Disney+ on your chosen streaming service
Once you install Disney+ on your chosen media streaming service, you can use it independently from your Xfinity setup.
This means that you can open Disney+ and log-in the first you use it (using your newly created Disney Plus credentials).
So, this would be all on most commons workarounds that will allow you to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity. If you have other suggestions, feel free to let us know in the dedicated comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Disney plus app isn’t available on the Xfinity platform. However, if you have any Disney Plus log in errors, make sure to check our solutions.
You can stream If Disney is not streaming full screen you can try our methods.Plus on Xfinity by getting a simple device such as Stick 4K, device, or Android TV.