DVD players are still holding strong, and they are becoming more and more versatile. This means that now DVD players not only include HDMI outputs, but some even come with USB and Bluetooth support.
This allows them more flexibility in terms of playback, and it also makes them much more desirable.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best DVD players that offer support for HDMI, USB, and Bluetooth, so finding one that suits your taste will be a lot easier.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
It features 4K upscaling so your movies will look crystal-clear, and you can connect to headphones via Bluetooth to listen to music all around the house.
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 Coaxial, 1 Ethernet
- Features built-in Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz with Mimo
- Can wirelessly access popular streaming apps and services
- 4K Upscaling
- Experience HD sound with Dolby and DTS-Master Audio
- Enjoy multi-room streaming capabilities with the SongPal Link Apps
- Connect via Bluetooth to enjoy wireless listening.
- View your Android mobile devices’ content on your TV
- Issues with the remote control
Tenswall Portable DVD Player
It looks like a CD player that has a speaker, but it can be used to do pretty much anything, from being a movie DVD player to being a Bluetooth HiFi Speaker, or USB Flash Drive Player.
- Creative wall-mountable design with pull switch
- It can work as a portable CD/DVD player, FM Radio, Bluetooth HiFi Speaker, and more
- The LED display screen shows DVD, USB, Bluetooth and FM Radio Modes and the timer setting
- Issues connecting to certain devices via Bluetooth
NAVISKAUTO Car DVD Player
The sleek design makes it great to look at, and the portability makes it great for carrying wherever you go. Additionally, you can easily mount it in the car for everyone to watch movies on the road.
- Sync up to 1080P video and audio from your computer, mobile phone, and more
- Built-in USB/SD/MMC card slot
- Share same movie by AV cable or play different videos simultaneously
- Last memory/resume function can start from where you left
- Can be used in cars or at home
- Quality control issues
It features all the desired output options, including HDMI, USB, and Bluetooth, and it is also portable, allowing you to watch movies while just on battery time.
- Ensures an ultra-smooth gaming and speedy multimedia using experience
- 10.1 inch DVD player IPS display 1366*RGB*768 pixel LCD capacitive touch screen
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0, Airplay, Miracast, HDMI output, FM
- Support files from USB drive, and TF cards
- Great vehicle mount audiovisual equipment, apply user-friendly UI interface
- Very easy to install
- Short battery life
YACEG Portable DVD Player
It can be used as an FM radio, Bluetooth HiFi speaker, Mini home Boombox, and it can be connected to an external speaker for even more powerful sounds.
- Can support all known disks
- The portable DVD player is equipped with a USB port and stereo speakers
- Acts like a portable DVD/CD player
- Can be used as an FM radio, Bluetooth HiFi speaker, Mini home Boombox
- AUX line input can connect and output the player to other external wired speakers
- The built-in Bluetooth receiver can connect to Bluetooth devices such as mobile phones/tablets
- Remote needs to be right in front of the DVD player to actually work
Closing thoughts on DVD players with HDMI, USB, and Bluetooth
The DVD players that we were used to only had HDMI ports. However, times have changed, and since now pretty much all devices come with USB ports, DVD players have gotten them as well.
More so, we live in the age of wireless connections, so Bluetooth support is yet another feature that DVD players are learning to incorporate.