DVD players are still holding strong, and they are becoming more and more versatile. This means that now DVD players not only include HDMI outputs, but some even come with USB and Bluetooth support.
This allows them more flexibility in terms of playback, and it also makes them much more desirable.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best DVD players that offer support for HDMI, USB, and Bluetooth, so finding one that suits your taste will be a lot easier.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best DVD players with HDMI, USB, and Bluetooth?
- USB, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, HDMI connectivity
- Built-in DVD Player
- VibrationSmart, ClimateSmart & SignalSmart design
- LCD display with illumination
- Does not support Wifi speakers
Furrion delivers a complete entertainment system equipped with a built-in DVD player, USB media input, video support (AUX-In), headphone jack, and HDMI display.
The device is as versatile as it durable boasting a reliable structure that can withstand constant vibrations and extreme climates.
To top it all, the device is also stylish and esthetically appealing.
- IPS Touch Screen
- Supports WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI Output
- Built-in 4500mAh Battery
- Adjustable headrest mounting brackets
- Does not support Blu-Ray discs
Fully portable, this is the perfect addition to your car or home. The DVD player boats a wide IPS LCD touch screen and fully adjustable mounting brackets to easily fit the headrests in your car.
Connectivity is also privileged and you can choose to go wireless or use Bluetooth. If you’re on the road also, you will also appreciate the 4500mAh built-in rechargeable battery that lasts as long as you need it to.
Additional features include Sync Screen, Phone Mirroring, and HDMI Out for you to take full advantage of this versatile device.
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 Coaxial, 1 Ethernet
- Features built-in Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz with Mimo
- Can wirelessly access popular streaming apps and services
- 4K Upscaling
- Issues with the remote control
One of the few full-fledged DVD players on our list, the Sony BDPS6700 is here to offer you some of the best multimedia experience there is.
It features 4K upscaling so your movies will look crystal-clear, and you can connect to headphones via Bluetooth to listen to music all around the house.
- Sync up to 1080P video and audio from your computer, mobile phone, and more
- Built-in USB/SD/MMC card slot
- Share the same movie by AV cable or play different videos simultaneously
- Last memory/resume function can start from where you left
- Quality control issues
The NAVISKAUTO Car DVD Player looks more like a tablet than an actual DVD player, and it also comes with some built-in games.
The sleek design makes it great to look at, and the portability makes it great for carrying wherever you go. Additionally, you can easily mount it in the car for everyone to watch movies on the road.
- Can support all known disks
- Equipped with a USB port and stereo speakers
- Acts like a portable DVD/CD player
- Can be used as an FM radio, Bluetooth HiFi speaker, Mini home Boombox
- Remote needs to be right in front of the DVD player to actually work
The YACEG Portable DVD Player is an all-purpose portable DVD player that you can mount pretty much everywhere in the house so you can watch movies.
It can be used as an FM radio, Bluetooth HiFi speaker, Mini home Boombox, and it can be connected to an external speaker for even more powerful sounds.
The DVD players that we were used to only had HDMI ports. However, times have changed, and since now pretty much all devices come with USB ports, DVD players have gotten them as well.
More so, we live in the age of wireless connections, so Bluetooth support is yet another feature that DVD players are learning to incorporate.
Frequently Asked Questions
A lot of modern DVD players are equipped with USB ports, yes. Check out these best DVD players with USB, BT, and HDMI support on the market for inspiration.
Simply insert your USB flash drive into the USB port of your DVD player and select the file you want.
It depends on the brand, of course. On average, these players will last between 3 to 5 years. Have a look at these top DVD players that support all formats for more in-depth information.