- Besides all the bugs interfering with cursive gameplay, Elden Ring fans found another issue.
- Bandai Namco and From Entertainment's latest RPG isn't on the Gefore Experience software.
- Now you might think this is a problem but, in fact, it hasn't been added to the compatibility list.
- Games can be manually added to GeForce Experience but, in this case, it won't do you any good.
Elden Ring seems to be the talk of the town these days and everyone is deeply engaged in obtaining the best gear and defeating all the powerful bosses.
The only negative feedback this awesome title received was due to its many issues immediately after launch, which ranged from poor performance to not being able to use controllers on PCs.
Now, Elden Ring players are dealing with another problem that got them a bit alarmed and the internet has been absolutely buzzing these last few days.
The latest surprise Bandai Namco’s title provided for the ones that bought it is that it’s completely missing from Nvidia’s GeForce Experience application.
What can I do if I can’t find Eden Ring in GeForce Experience?
This has been going on for as long as Elden Ring was available to the general public and players have been pointing it out for just as long.
As you all know, GeForce Experience is a supplemental application to the GeForce GTX graphics card that keeps users’ drivers up-to-date, automatically optimizes their game settings and more.
Every time most of us open this app, we can see our supported titles in the Home tab. We can also tweak performance settings from this interface, for each individual game.
If you’re wondering why you can’t find Elden Ring in the list of games displayed by your GeForce app, it’s not a glitch. It’s simply because Elden Ring is not yet on Nvidia’s supported list.
Typically, you are able to add games that aren’t already on the GeForce Experience application by scanning your device for available supported titles.
However, since Bandai Namco and From Entertainment’s new dark fantasy action RPG isn’t featured as a supported product yet, even though a patch has been issued for Elden Ring, you might not be able to manually add it.
If you want to give it a try though, all you have to do is:
- Open GeForce Experience.
- Click the more options (three dots) button at the top right.
- From the menu, select Optimize all games.
- Click thecogwheel button at the top.
- Select the Games tab from the column on the left.
- Under the Scan Location box, click Add.
- Select the folder that a game is installed in.
- Click Scan Now.
- Allow the scan to finish and go to the Home tab. Your game will show up there.
Elden Ring will surely be added automatically by the software after it passes the rigorous tests at Nvidia and gets added to the compatibility list.
Some players reported Elden Ring not completely downloading or improperly installing, among other problems, but we can show you how to fix it.
If you get poor performance while playing this game it could be due to it not recognizing your main GPU. Check out our guide on how to fix this, usually updating your drivers will specialized software like DriverFix is enough to fix the issue.
Make sure to also check out the latest Elden Ring patch notes and find out what’s new. What other bugs have you spotted while playing Elden Ring? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.