- Epson Event Manager is a free utility software.
- Downloading the Event Manager allows you to access the advanced features in the software.
- It is essential to configure the software to avoid reconfiguration every time you want to use it.
Epson Event Manager software allows you to open scanning programs to any product’s buttons by assigning the function. It is a utility tool that you can use to access all Epson products and access their hidden features.
However, the software is available for operating systems like Windows and macOS. Some users complain about having difficulty downloading the software. Hence, we’ll take you through the Epson Event Manager download.
Epson is one of the best products for printing and scanning devices. It is a Japanese electronics company. However, the Epson Event Manager helps users access the software’s advanced features.
Hence, it is essential to know about the Epson event manager download Windows 11 to be able to access the complete functionality. Likewise, it is easy to use and can easily be accessed by someone with no knowledge of it.
Is Epson Event Manager free?
The Epson Event Manager is free across operating systems like Windows and macOS. Users can access the utility features without any subscriptions or payments. Some features that users enjoy freely on this are email scanning, PDF scanning, quick project scanning, and lots more.
Likewise, it is safe for your device. The Epson Event Manager download for Windows 10/11 is free and available in 32-bit / 64-bit. Unlike many other scanning software, Epson allows you to use the advanced scanning features freely.
Nonetheless, it can be beneficial for users to read about the recurring Epson printer errors like the Epson errors 0xE and how to easily fix them here.
How do I download & install Epson Event Manager?
- Launch a browser on your computer and go to Epson Event Manager’s download page.
- Scroll down and click on the blue download button.
- Choose a location for the software download and wait while the .exe file downloads.
- After the file is downloaded, click on Open file.
- On the prompt, click OK and extract the files setup.
- Accept the License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click on Install and follow the prompts that follow.
- After the installation process is complete, click on Finish.
The Epson Event Manager will automatically start running. Sometimes, it will also create a shortcut menu on the Desktop.
How do I scan to my computer with Epson Event Manager?
1. Configure the Event Manager
- Click Start on your computer and select Programs.
- Select Epson software, then click on Event Manager.
- Click on Button settings and allow all buttons to use Epson Scan.
- Click on Close to save the changes.
- On your Home Screen, click on Start, and select the Control Panel.
- Select Scanners and Cameras or Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the product and select Properties.
- Go to Events, and select the Scan button for the Select an event option.
- Then, choose Epson Event Manager for the Start this program option.
- Click OK.
2. Perform the scanning process
- Place the original copy you want to scan on the product for scanning.
- Click on the Home button, then select Scan.
- Select a computer and choose your preferred option.
- Press the Scan button on your scanner.
Steps 1-9 are required to configure the Epson Event Manager, so you don’t have to go through the stress every time you wish to use the Event Manager.
After this, users can also read through our article about Epson scanner software for Windows 7, 10 & 11. It will give you more insight into Epson scanner software and how to download it for Windows devices.
Moreover, not properly downloading and installing the Epson Event Manager on Windows can result in some difficulties. Hence, it is essential to know how to fix the Epson scan not working on Windows 11.
Nevertheless, users can check our article for solutions for the Epson printer’s Windows doesn’t have a network profile for this device issue.