- Xbox users seem to be getting a pop-up error while playing the Persona 5 game at frequent times, so check the server status and see if there is any undergoing maintenance.
- The error doesn't seem to affect the gameplay but nonetheless, it is annoying to keep pressing OK to get rid of the pop-up.
Xbox users seem to have another problem at hand. Gaming fanatics on the platform are reporting that the error code 0x80190190 is frequently appearing on their screens, especially when playing Persona 5 Royal.
While the error does not cause the game to crash, it can be an annoying pop-up if it appears every few minutes disrupting your game.
What is the error code 0x80190190?
Error code 0x80190190 is an error that happens to Xbox One and Xbox series users whenever they are playing Persona 5 Royal. It is a common problem that has been reported by many players and it troubles them for a long time.
The error suddenly pops up but when you click OK, it disappears. A few minutes later it reappears and it becomes an unending cycle. This error code does not seem to have a specific reason why it appears, but from the user forums, it is most likely related to a bug.
It could also be a glitch with the Persona 5 Royal game. You can check the server status and see if there is any undergoing maintenance. If not, you can also report the issue to Xbox and wait for a fix to be availed.
How can I fix the error code 0x80070570 on Xbox?
First things first, let’s ensure you check off the basics:
- Make sure your Xbox is connected directly to the router using an Ethernet cable. Wireless connections can cause problems with certain games and apps.
- Ensure that your Xbox is running the latest system update.
- Restart your console by holding down the Power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then turn it back on again.
1. Turn off Network Functions
The first thing you should do when you get this error code is turn off network functions on your console or PC. This means disabling your internet connection or wireless adapter (if available).
You will need to restart your game after doing this, but that’s better than having to deal with an annoying error message every time.
2. Delete Persona 5’s saved files
- Go to Home on your Xbox.
- Click on My games & apps.
- Locate Persona, right-click and select Manage game and add-ons.
- Scroll and click on Saved data.
- Click on Delete all.
- Confirm and select Delete from console.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
If you’ve been playing the same game for a long time, it’s possible that your saved game has become corrupted. The files saved on your computer may have become outdated.
Deleting them will ensure that there are no errors present in any of your saved items or files and hence once you restart everything will work perfectly fine.
3. Clear the MAC address
- Go to Home on your Xbox.
- Navigate to Profile & system.
- Select Settings.
- Go to Network settings.
- Click on Advanced settings.
- Select Alternate MAC address.
- Hit Clear on the next page.
- Click on Restart console.
4. Repair/Reset the Persona 5 game
- Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Select Apps then click on Apps & features.
- Navigate to Persona 5, click on the three dots on the right and select Advanced options.
- Scroll down and click on Repair.
- Go back again and click Reset.
- Reboot your PC and check if the issue persists
5. Uninstall and reinstall the game
As a last resort, you can try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. It is possible that the gameplay file has been corrupted hence the frequent errors.
Ensure when you uninstall the game you also clear out any residual files before reinstalling it again so that if there was a problematic file, it doesn’t resurface.
To make sure the game is successfully uninstalled, you can try a specialized program like CCleaner that lets you easily uninstall programs or groups of programs with just a single click.
On top of that, it clears all the build-up and junk files left behind to keep your PC clean and significantly boost its performance.
You may also encounter the Xbox error 0x87dd0006 but we have already covered various fixes to that effect.
In some instances, the Xbox app may fail to launch on your Windows 11 so be sure to check out our guide on how to bypass this issue.
Let us know of any other solutions that you may have tried that have worked for you in the comment section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.