Nowadays, people share documents, pictures and any sort of data easily and securely. There are a lot of apps that allow users to do that efficiently.
Dropbox is popular among users. It is a lightweight tool for managing and storing data that can be used on almost every device.
However, people encountered the “Failed to load sharing screen” error message in Dropbox. This is a major issue because users can’t share data, so, they can’t use Dropbox.
Today we will show you how to make this issue a thing of the past.
Does Dropbox fail to load the sharing screen? Here’s the fix
1. Make sure you run the latest version of Dropbox
Dropbox is plagued by many issues if you don’t have the last version. Don’t forget to update the app periodically to fix or prevent errors.
2. Clear cache
Not only the tool itself needs to run smoothly, but your browser as well. Of course, this is for those who use a browser to open Dropbox.
Here we will show you how to clear your cache in Google Chrome, but the operation is not so different on other browsers.
- Open the settings menu by clicking on the three vertical dots from the upper-right corner of your window.
- Go to More tools, and then click on Clear browsing data.
- Under the Advanced tab, choose All time and select the first four checkboxes.
- Click on Clear data.
3. Open Dropbox with another browser
If the solutions above didn’t solve the problem, try another browser.
We recommend UR Browser. It is a lightweight and reliable tool to surf the Internet. Moreover, being privacy-oriented, your files will be safe from hackers.
Check out our in-depth review to learn more about UR Browser!
So, for this problem, there are some easy solutions available.
Don’t forget to update Dropbox, clear your cache or install another browser.
Also, if you still encounter errors with Dropbox, we got you covered. Check out this guide to solve them easily.
If you decide Dropbox is not for you, we prepared a list with the best cloud software with encryption because we all know how important privacy is.
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know in the comments section below!
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Dropbox Zip file is too large to download
- Dropbox keeps crashing in Windows 10 [EXPERT FIX]
- Full Fix: Dropbox sync icons not showing in Windows 10