Final Fantasy XV is as much known for the game itself as it is the art surrounding it. Fans of the fifteenth installment prepared for the game storyline with CGI action movie Kingsglaive and anime Brotherhood and soon enough, its beautiful piano covers will be available as well, a remarkable collectible for all fans of the FF universe.
Piano Collections Final Fantasy XV: Moonlit Melodies is a physical album that features 10 of the game’s tracks. The original pieces were created by the well-known Yoko Shimomura, a distinguished pianist and composer who created the majority of the game’s score.
Her work was highly rated since the soundtrack is one of the best segments of Final Fantasy XV. You can clearly hear her melancholic trademark that ended up having a large impact on the game. The Piano Collections are arranged for piano by Natsumi Kameoka and Sachiko Miyano. The performing artists are Yui Morishita (better known as Duke of the Pianeet), Takaya Sano and Hiroyuki Nakayama.
These are the featured tracks:
- Somnus – Dreaming of the Dawn
- Valse di Fantastica -Waltzing amid Moonbeams
- Veiled in Black – Drunk on Darkness
- APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS – Shadows Foretold
- OMNIS LACRIMA – Rulings and Revelations
- Sorrow Without Solace – Of Bygone Days
- NOCTIS – Serenade Fantastique for Piano
- LUNA – Blest Be the Moonlight
- Stand Your Ground – Illusions of the Morn
- Starlit Waltz – In Celestial Circles
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Arizona Sunshine gets new locomotion types: Here’s how to use them
- Killer Instinct Season 2: Play for free on Xbox One until February 15
- Rainbow Six Siege is free to play from today through February 5
- Final Fantasy XV dishes and recipes: Here’s where to find ingredients
- Final Fantasy XV Gladiolus DLC coming on March 28th