Riding Chocobos in Final Fantasy 15 is a lot of fun. These giant chicken-like creatures can help your cover more ground faster, can learn various tricks, and perform slides and drifts while running.
However, sometimes you may notice that your Chocobo is not as fast as you expected. The good news is that there are a few tips and tricks that you can use to ride your Chocobo faster.
How to increase Chocobo speed and endurance
First, you need to know that sprint wears off after your Chocobo takes its eighth step. Also, Chocobos retain their sprint speed while gliding, which allows your stamina to recover while in the air. Braking while sprinting boosts your Chocobo a bit, allowing it to slide and recover some stamina.
Taking into account this information, here’s what actions you need to perform to ride your Chocho faster:
- Press sprint
- Between the Chocobo’s 7th and 8th step, jump and glide.
- As soon as the Chocobo lands, brake to make it slide.
- Sprint again and repeat the steps listed above.
Try drifting as much as possible in every corner. When you’re into a corner, quickly sprint and when you hit the apex, halt your Chocobo while retaining your analog to the corner to drift. In this manner, your Chocobo will slide and jump a bit onwards.
Using the tips listed above will give you the upper-hand against your opponents, and will help you win more Chocobo races. If you’ve come across other tricks to boost your Chocobo’s speed, feel free to list the necessary steps in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Here’s how to fix the annoying Final Fantasy XV fishing bug
- Gamers report Final Fantasy XV suffers from horrible graphics on Xbox One S
- Final Fantasy XV could come to PC, upvote the petition on Steam